Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

panic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bennettt83, Oct 20, 2018.

1. i didnt know about that thank you soo much

2. I always Google the strain im interested in before purchasing to know it's affects

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

3. C579A68C-2D80-4A28-8309-E42D1F4F7B3C.png 2A7AD275-55F1-419C-8388-A166FAE234C0.png omg i should have done my research lmao no wonder

4. #24 Ca_lvn, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Yeah I pass on that one that one would freak me out, also indicas are usually more relaxing
    also just take a moderate hit then wait a little while to see the effects too , don't smoke too much at one time

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

5. Yes 1 hit and put it down, hell that's all I do and I've been back to smoking for a few years after a long break because of the panic feeling I used to get. Now I hit the vaporizer once then wait ten minutes to see how I feel and hit it again if I need more. Some nights I will hit it once and be good all evening other times I can hit it every hour. You can always smoke a little more but you can't undo what's been over done....Just have to ride it out.

6. thanks i looked into some indica and go from there.. i got 5% thc and 13% cbd ill keep it slow and steady

7. 7CC27BBB-86C1-48C7-9668-87AB643B197F.jpeg and indica is such a differance than sativa wow. i took one puff and i felt relaxed and mellow a slight buzz that soon faded into a happy uplifted relaxation. wow. this is what i chose for a test go. durga mata 2

• Like Like x 2
  8. I’d say it’s n ur head u expect to feel that way so u do

• Agree Agree x 1