Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Panic attacks?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by caliber666, Nov 28, 2019.

1. #1 caliber666, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    Hello. Im 22, been smoking for 6,7 years now, last 2 years pretty much daily.

So yesterday, I rolled joint like usually and went outside to smoke it. About after half a joint I thought this gonna be oversmoke for sure, but kept smoking. When I was coming home I knew, I was fucked up, smoked too much, but shit happened before and I thought 1 hour and I will be fine like always.

But my thoughts was false. While sitting at PC, I felt uncomfortable, changing my pose everytime and shit, also my hands and legs felt weak. In one moment Im like "Fuck, why my heart racing like that", I know its normal when heart races when high. Tried to disctract myself from all this bullshit, but then again, Im like "Its not normal wtf, it never raced like that before, I can probably die or something". My face went pale, hands was cold as fuck, my heart raced like 160bpm minimum and I pretty much freaked out when I was thinking that this is not normal and something bad can happen to me. Never experienced high like these even times when I smoked too much

Next day I smoked 2 times smaller joint. My high wasnt like always, it was better than yesterday but still something was off, like really weird. In one moment I started having symptons like yesterday like passing out or lack of air, I dont really know how to express it. I didnt panick this time and disctratred myself by playing games on pc and everything turned fine

WTF did happened these last 2 times? I still want to enjoy being high, but afraid I will not maybe? and actually my smoke buddy year ago ended to smoke because of panic attacks, I told him, all problems is in ur head bro. So I think I just overthinked shit out which probably caused panic attack, if that is panic attack what I've experienced, what u guys think?

2. overdose, this happen to me when I take to much thc,

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I've been at this a few months and have inadvertently went way overboard with the THC a couple of times... I just let myself ride out what I am feeling, knowing those moments of panic will pass.

The good part about those OD sessions is that I felt paranoid but not anxious... and they really don't happen anymore with sensible dosing.

4. It's perfectly normal for your heart to beat faster when you're high. One reason for this is weed can open up your arteries causing a drop in blood pressure. This makes your heart work harder to keep the pressure up in your veins. And when your high as fuck you might think you're going to die or something but your perfectly fine. It happened to me many times before. And since weed can lower your blood pressure it might make you lightheaded and pale. I have almost passed out before because of this. I probably just needed to drink some more water though. And some strains especially Sativa are prone to causing panic attacks. So if you feel that it's inducing a panic attack try an indica strain or something different. And always remember its usually just all in your head and you're going to be perfectly fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes, I think Im just tripping, all problems is in my head.

Actually my blood pressure at that moment was 130/65 thats probably why i went pale.
    Im thinking about chilling few days sober and try again with smaller amounts

6. Took me like 2 years of over doing it to realize it was all in my head. Over do it on edibles and tinctures it’ll have ya in bed gripping the sheets tryin to sleep it off.
    After that everything else down the road will be child's play.

7. I have over smoked lot of times, but it wasnt so fucked up like it was last time to the point where I thought I can end up in hospital or even die because my heart raced like it never did

8. eat a good meal before. racey strains do this to me like hazes

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bag a chips and a movie has worked for me in the past

10. Also, it might not be a good idea to cook if you're greened out. Just saying from my past experience. When I was new to smoking and with no tolerance, I decided it would be a good idea to smoke a few grams from a gravity bong as fast as possible and then cook my dinner. 5 minutes later I'm laying on my kitchen floor trying not to puke while my burger is cooking. Then somehow I managed to put the burnt burger together between some bread and made it to my couch. The next thing I remember is waking up the next day hanging halfway off the couch in the most uncomfortable contorted position ever and holding a burger in my hand. Another time me and my friend took a hit of super dank weed when we were new to smoking. We both ended up laying face down on the floor drooling thinking we were going to die. All it took was another friend to ask if we were ok though. And i realized it was just in my head.