panic attacks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jay12222, Jan 20, 2018.

1. so i’ve smoked for about 2 years every single day, and recently i was chillin with my buddies just smokin like every other day then i felt a little weird and my heart started to race.. after that happened i started to get a little worried then about 20 mins later i started to shack a bit and the next few times i’ve smoked it happened again i’ve stopped for about a month now and i’m just scared to smoke again because i think it’s gonna happen, any suggestions on how to stop this so i can go back to smoking?

2. This kinda happened to me too once when I was super baked, but I think it was because I was so focused on my heart beat and it freaked me out, so I started getting paranoid and started thinking that maybe something was in the weed, but I think I was just too high.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You'll be alright. I havent had a panic attack while smoking in years... it used to only happen when I was a noob. But the trick was always to not sketchy myself out and get used to the herb or know my limits

• Like Like x 1
  4. This shit happens too by my but how im trying to fight it is smokin and don't try to panic even when im feelin it

Sent from my SM-J730F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It's come and gone through out the years I've smoked, decades actually. I attribute it to low tolerance and high THC low CBD ganja.

Go easy on it and try different ganja. Hit it once and give it 10 minutes. If you'e feelin ok the hit it again. Just creep up on your buzz. No need to smoke like a rock star.