panic attacks

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by UpliftDrummer, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Just had my first major panic attack and it was horrible couldnt breathe thought i was gonna faint and i was so god damn hot fuckso lucky it was just at my home and not in public

I have just started taking prozac for depression and i think this may have been the cause of it tbh anyone else had any experience with this type of shit?

2. I had one a while back for no reason, it has put me off smoking bud for a bit. Apparently its when you've got alot of shit going on and your not confronting it properly.

3. Yeah this has happened to me a couple of times. One was really scary because I did faint and woke up vomiting. That was my last time smoking hash oil. 2/3 doctors I asked about it (my mom is a nurse at my university, so I know a couple of the doctors well) said I tripped my vagal (vegal?) nerve which can result in faintness and stuff. The other doctor was my dad's physician who seemed a little more concerned and wanted me to have ct scans and shit but I was going to europe in a couple weeks so I didn't. Haven't had any issues since so I think I"m good

4. Prozac does that to me- makes me feel terrible.

5. I don't know about the Prozac but I've suffered with anxiety before.

You'll be fine though, and that's really all I found I have to remember, a panic/anxiety attack WILL NOT kill you, you may feel like it (a heart attack or something) but it's not real.

6. Panicky attacks are due to the anxiety and stress. Acupuncture can help to reduce these kind of attacks.

7. A decade ago i got shot at and should have been hit, soon after i had my first full blown panic attack, thought i was gonna die, couldnt breath, heartbeat a zillion mph severe sweats, ever since my heartbeats been outta whack ive gradually have been getting worse anxiety some days are worse than others sometimes to the point of not being able to leave the house i also have bipolar disorder diagnosed at a young age had lithium at 900mg a day iirc but that was years ago and now about to get help again for it but dont want to be zombified like i was... sorry im rambling but i guess what im trying to say is that i just smokrd some damn good bud and i am really baked.... drooool

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk