Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Panic Attack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Caf19, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys today i had a bit of a panic attack in school , and i think its cause i was high.
    I was sitting in homeroom BAKED. I smoked quite a bit of some fruity pebble shatter which i know is clean and good to smoke so ik it wasnt the errl that got me anxious. The class was loud and i wasnt talking to anybody, im known to get really nervous in school when im high for no apparent reason, but this was different. My vision became blurry and everything around me became dreamlike. My hearing was altered and my ears were ringing. It was like my senses were depleting and i ran myself into a panic attack. I shook my head violently but could not overcome the nervousness, so i ran to the nurse and took some tylenol and went home. I was still pretty shooken up and uncomfortable on the drive home, but as another hour or two went by , i calmed down. I am nervous to smoke again. I have benn smoking oil for about 2 months now almost everyday. I get a heavy, i tense high from the oil i smoke. Just wondering if anyone has experienced anything like this and how they coped? Thanks

2. Sounds like you were really baked in an uncomfortable situation. That'll freak most people out.

3. Dude, use some sense!  A buzz is one thing but baked is something else.  Don't get really wasted when you aren't going to be where it can be savored and enjoyed. 

4. i used to have situations simaliar to your but they werent as bad take a break from smoking and just smoke somewhere where you know you wont get caught and make sure you dont feel bad or unconfident other wise it could ruin your high

5. Dehydration.  When you dab you get really high, which sets off your blood pressure's equilibrium, so it's important to be hydrated and keep your blood sugar up.