panhandle for money (for bud) would you do it?

Discussion in 'General' started by modern-hippy, Feb 12, 2009.

1. It's not illegal to beg if you do it in the right places.

2. Just curious. Do any of you have mortgages? annuities? Pay property taxes?

3. When I see someone panhandling and they seem legit enough I'll give a few dollars, but 75% of the time I'll see one and go buy him a burger or some shit so he can eat, only if he seems legit. food>money

4. that's a little better...

i just think that is absolutely unnecessary and wrong.
    there are people out there that are in need of money for survival, but then this dude is just going to waltz in and take people's hard-earned cash to buy some fucking weed? not cool.
    not to mention he's saying he barely has anything to eat and all that, and yet he is panhandling for weed? good one.

the people giving money are under the impression that dude is poor and needs the money for basic necessities, not weed. why take advantage of that?

5. hey its not against the law to be an uptight asshole but w/e

and lol at the NDP

6. I'm an uptight asshole, because I wouldn't *hypothetically* just give you my money?

Is it because I don't feel bad for you?

Maybe I'm an uptight asshole, because I see any excess money going to, you know... people who are actually desperate for survival.

7. no its because you dont get it

i dont want you to feel bad for me.

8. By all means, explain how it works then.

I mean, you call somebody an asshole, figures that you should at least explain it.

9. My god.....he's become one of them!

[​IMG]

10. Doesnt make a fuck to me. Do it if you feel you should. I dont give money to bums anyways, so i dont worry with this mess.

Not only that, I would be waaaay to proud to get out there and panhandle myself anyways.

11. yea man if i wanna fuckin help a homeless dude i'll go down to a shelter and help some out... fuck panhandlers simply for the exact reason that people like any of you people that are actually well off are panhandling

12. if i had no other choice

13. Your ignorance is astounding.

14. No, that's what jobs are for.

15. I was just going to say this. Coincidence? I think not:D

Anyway, i'd never panhandle, even if i was put in a situation where i didn't have any money for food or anything. If i truly needed financial help that bad, i'd just get welfare.

And by the way, i agree with jaded-concepts, if your panhandling to buy weed, your a douche, if you needed to panhandle that badly, you wouldn't be spending it on weed.

16. Exactly what I was going to ask this crowd.

17. #37 gaba, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009

You know what they say about casting pearls to swine

oh an I lol'd at your neg rep it made my day thanks

you're inflated sense of self-importance is amusing

18. #38 MacMaster, Feb 13, 2009

Your asinine pursuance of laurel is inauspicious.

19. #39 gaba, Feb 13, 2009
    i'm cool with that

i'm not sucking someones dick for a bag of green and changing the way I am or how I feel about something just to get high faggot

Name calling doesn't float here at grasscity. Read the rules before posting, and consult your common sense next time. Name calling doesn't solve anything, don't do it. -BW

20. Just do it and think about the buds you can buy once you are done.