Pandoras box

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Indi420, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Should have a sub forum for other drugs it is just pure clutter, all it is anymore is people asking about heroin, crack, meth , coke or w/e all the other non drug posts are hidden under pure hard drug questions, comments, appreciations.

(this is a complaint not a support of a hard drug forum)

2. Just don't go there. Lol.

3. This forum is for discussion of various topics that might be controversial for some members

I still want to and like to read about controversial things, But its hard with how flooded the forum is with other drug use.

4. Thanks for the feedback but we can't make a forum specifically for other drugs.

5. lol? If you just want to read about people doing weed stick to the recreational marijuana use forum. Pandoras box has been full of hard drug talk for a while now.

Like an above poster said, if you don't like it don't go. Simple.

6. #6 Indi420, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009

I should not even reply to this but I will, Where did I say I wanted to read about people doing weed, if I wanted to do that I would not be in pandoras box. I was saying because of all the "hard drug" talk it makes it hard to find and read about other topics in the box. So a new sub forum dedicated to hard drugs would help this issue.

Anyways thanks for the -rep, it didn't do anything by the way.

7. Thanks, no more responses will be needed:smoking:

8. you've been here for a month

earn your stripes before you trash pandoras box nub.

9. I wasnt really bashing, it was more of a suggestion for improvement. Each to his own I guess.

10. I know that you weren't bashing and that's all that matters. If you get more negative rep due to this thread, let me know and I'll deal with it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.