Pandoras Box

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Komatic, Mar 17, 2014.

1. So what do you guys think of this Sub Forum? 

Personally, I'm signed up to multiple forums with different types of persona for them all, GC just happens to be the one were I voice my opinion like I just don't give F. No doubt this is one of the most interesting subs out of them all anyways. I think most of my posts are in this section.   

Btw, I always found that quote from tomb raider about Pandora and her box to be very enlightening.   

2. If you smoke weed and like conspiracy theory's this is your heaven

3. just a shell of what it once was 

4. It's cool because you can voice your thoughts without being ridiculed by ignorant people who think we care.

5. wut

6. I miss pandoras box back in the day, when people could talk about *Removed by moderator*

lol just kidding, but yeah you get my point.

7. Tame as fuck.

8. The only sub I'm subscribed to. Really the only one that can keep my interest in more than just one post.

I'll look at politics or philosophy sometimes but usually I keep to Pandora's box.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. It makes me feel so god damn "Andy Roony" but it's absolutely true. Its a shame what this place has become. Crotchity old man voice: "back in my day we could discuss whatever we wanted with no consequence! And we had to walk 10 miles in the snow to get to school....up hill....both ways....even in July.....especially in July!!!"

10. It's too bad people have to act like children when given limits and parameters. Can't say the admins didn't try

11. i do enjoy this section. i just wish we could talk about other drugs. at least in pandoras box

12. Yeah I wasn't here when you could talk about voldermort but I wish you still could. Voldermort is a metaphor, I'm a bit high

Sent