Pandora's box change?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Sahand, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You've been allowed to talk about other drugs on there since the beginning of the GC community. I didn't know about the change, and many others obviously didn't as posts are being deleted back and forth. I posted a few things about taking xanax to kill a bad trip on lsd/shrooms, and then a favorite drug thread. I'm on probation or something now and have to have threads approved. I'm bouta find a better sight. The community is just here to get you to buy there products off the shop. They then lie about the shipping times. 7-14 days? Then your package arrives like 3 months later.

2. there is a lot of false stuff in your post.

how do you know what was allowed "since the beginning of GC"?

if you read the sticky's you'd know that you aren't that special and not on any "probation"

i've probably ordered more stuff that you have from the shop and it has never taken more than 10 days to the east coast US

the one truth that you mentioned:

well yeah.. no shit. Thankfully the shop is successful enough to where we get a free forum without any advertisements like most of the other weed forums.

and LOL that you would take drugs to kill a bad shroom trip :laughing:

3. YO! You are talking about taking drugs to kill a bad shroom trip, you could get banned! And no i could easily get a prescription for xanax as i actually do have anxiety problems, I was on valium less than a year ago.

4. Good luck finding a better "sight"

You might find one that allows you to talk about anything but it wont have the vibe and community that GC has.

5. Sure grasscity looks nice, but there are similar sites*. No need to correct every spelling and gramatical error you see.

6. I have never been offered anything to buy in the grasscity shop and I have been here for a couple years or so. The discussion of many other drugs is a dangerous road to walk on; especially since many of them can be deadly if not taken properly and under the recommendation of a licensed physician. Not allowing their discussion here was an excellent decision on Grasscity's part and made this place an even better cannabis board. I'm sure there are plenty of other sites to discuss that kind of stuff, but thankfully not here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.