Pandoras Box alternatives???

Discussion in 'General' started by Sky Lucas, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guys please post pandora box alternatives, like quality forums with interesting topics where you can discuss "everything"

thanx

2. I kind of like it the way it is. You never really know what you're going to be presented with when you click on it.

3. Im not interested in chicks with dicks or how we shave our genetials...im not complaining, just want to know some good alternatives that I know most of you visit

4. :laughing:

Teh source of all internetz

5. www.bluelight.ru

Used to go to BL all the time before I came to GC,when I was into oxy and all that shit.

6. I think it's the opposite now... you know just what to expect... or at least what not to expect. We mine as well delete the whole forum now.

7. shroomery.org

8. great post, forum looks really good thanx

9. Hmmmmm looks interesting. I will fill up that forum with my purple font :)

10. shroomery > grasscity

especially now that pandoras box sucks

11. Yes Bluelight is good.
    I also just found this Drugs subsection of this site called Partyvibe.
    But I'm not really diggin it.

12. I agree with you man.. Im switchin to blueligt because pandoras box was pretty much the only pleace i visit besides music and science... it sucks but theres really nuthin we can do

13. Too bad BL isnt as fast paced as PD. :mad:

14. /b/ has gotten boring as shit.

15. OP why the fuck do you keep complaining about this. You have less than 30 posts and have been here like 3 months.

I bet that 90% of people getting butthurt about this are the reason it was changed, with all your meth appreciation threads...

16. What's been changed about it anyway?

17. You cant talk about anything but herb here anymore.

Why dont you guys go to the waytoomany.com forums? Im pretty sure you can talk about whatever you want, and theres like 2 mods so you can post whatever u want.

Thats where all the kids hang out

18. Whaaat?Even in the Box you can only talk about bud?When did that happen?Why?

19. And opiates....

There was a meth appreciation thread? What in the hell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.