Pandora or Grooveshark

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by qwik1, Nov 27, 2010.

1. A couple questions:
    what has better sound quality, free Grooveshark or free Pandora?

What has better sound quality, Grooveshark VIP or Pandora VIP?

Thanks

2. no idea about Grooveshark. Pandora is the shit though

3. Been using Grooveshark for about a year now. Just tried using Pandora and it says you have to be a resident of the US to use it so in that case.... Grooveshark>Pandora

4. #4 jaggars, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
    I prefer Grooveshark over Pandora.

And if you turn on the radio on Grooveshark and stumble upon an artist you like the sound of, it's easier to look up other songs and similar artists and add em to your playlist.
    I think Grooveshark is like an online iTunes lol

I'm not sure over the sound quality but feature wise, I'd go with Grooveshark.

5. i like slacker radio the most.

6. on Dec. 1 it says they may be raising the price of Grooveshark VIP so I'm trying to decide if I should join. Does Grooveshark give you higher fidelity songs if you're VIP? That's what I'm interested in the most. When I use Grooveshark free edition it sounds kinda like the songs are low bitrate files.

7. Sounds like I should look into it, but what's this Grooveshark ish?

Last.fm

8. Another vote for slacker.com

9. how much does last.fm premium cost you?

10. its all free... whats this premium ish?

11. ah ok I thought they had a premium paid version like Pandora or Grooveshark

12. Pandora - Auto pilot
    Grooveshark - Your the pilot :hello::smoke:

13. Grooveshark is great, and Last.fm is the shit. I've found at least 100 awesome bands I never would have known if it wasn't for Last.fm

14. last day to get Grooveshark VIP at current prices. I wish I could find stats on what bitrate each music service's files are. Hopefully all are at least 128/kbps