Pandering How Could Legal Smoke be Made Better

Discussion in 'General' started by TheNaturalist, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, so I want to start by saying there is nothin like the real green, but iv been pandering the idea of making my own legal smoke brand on a small scale because I feel like there are a lot of problems with the options on the market and I feel like there could be something better. I'll explain my thoughts so far and then hopefully we can collaborate on what the ultimate legal smoke would be.

My goal is to make a legal smoke that isn't as bad for you, is affordable, and importantly one that works! The first thing that needs to be done differently is the plant matter that is used, current brands use a variety of exotic looking plants but its not the plants that get you high, it's the JWH sprayed on them. So rather then using a dense plant with stems and leaves and who knows what else just to make the herbal smoke look like exotic weed I propose that a less complex, lighter, and fluffier base be used like extremely fine shredded paper with a higher concentration of JWH by weight but the same about of JWH by volume. For example: you might roll a half gram joint with current legal smokes that would get you high, but with this new version you would only use .25 grams of the new less dense but higher potency legal smoke that would fill a joint the same and get you just as high without the user inhaling as much burnt plant matter and unwanted chemicals from the plants. This seems like the best way to make the smoke less harmful.

Next is making it work. I plan on using the chemical JWH which some refer to as synthetic THC. Just like real THC there are different kinds of JWH that have different affects. JWH 18 is known to give more of a mental high similar to Sativa while JWH 73 is known to give more of a body high like a Indica. Current legal smokes disclose very little if any about their JWH content but generally different herbal smokes are made with either JWH 18 or 73 but not both. And since they do not say which one you randomly get a mental or body high when you try a new brand. I propose that using a combination of the two JWHs would give a much closer high to real THC by giving you both a body and mental high and isn't that what we want?

Now to price, current brands are marked up about 1000% and that seems ridiculous to me considering there are so many problems with them. The issue with my idea is that legal smokes are sold by weight, but mine will be half as dense (weigh half as much) and be twice as potent by weight. So it will cost me twice as much on JWH per gram but it will be a superior smoke. JWH 18 is $45 a gram and JWH 73 is $45 for two grams from the supplier I found. Current legal smokes vary is potency but generally use about 10mg of JWH (18 or 73 but not both) for 1 gram of plant matter, since the new legal smoke needs to be twice as potent per gram to make up to its fluffiness, and since I'm using a combination of the two JWHs anyways I think it would be best to to use 10 mg of JWH 18 AND 10 mg of JWH 73 per gram of fluffy shredded paper making the potency come out to 20mg/g. 10 mg of JWH 18 is $00.45 and 10 mg of JWH 73 is $00.23 the cost of JWH would be $00.68 per gram. Other costs would be the paper (defiantly organic and non bleached), and then possibly some flavoring (a drop of vanilla?) which together might come to maybe $00.05 per gram (just a guess) making the total cost to per gram of legal smoke $00.73 cents to make even at double potency! Then it could be sold for a good profit for $3 to $5 a gram (the equivalent of two grams of current legal smoke in volume and potency). As far as i can tell this smoke would be better for your lungs, give you a better high, and be cheaper! What do you think?

Also, does anyone know about the legality of legal smokes? It seems to me like a really gray unregulated area, but all of the current brands market themselves as inscents not for human consumption so im guessing thats necessary.

Please give me constructive criticism, nothing is like the real thing but I feel like we could make legal smokes one step closer for all of you who can't smoke! :)