Panda Film - Room Divider

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NYKushMaster, Nov 19, 2016.

1. New grower here. Does anyone use panda film? I'm splitting my closet 70/30 and want to use the small side as veg room. It's 15x7, uptstairs cape cod style house so there is a slant to the roof, tallest spot 6 feet and lowest slant height 1 foot. Without having to construct a whole wall to divide with framing and sheet-rocking, I was looking at panda film an as option. Looking for some opinions or other ideas to divide a room while maintaining no light leak. Would be entering the flowering room thru the divide as the closet door enters the part I want to make the veg room. Thank you for your thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I thought this was gonna be about a panda movie.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Same

• Like Like x 1
  4. It should work fine. Will just need thought on how to overlap it to make it light proof

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

5. I use panda film. Split my room into 3 with 2x3 lumber and sheeted it with panda film. No need to buy tents. Totally customizable. $65.00 for a full roll and about $35.00 in lumber vs. $1300.00 for a 5x10 Secret Jardin or Gorilla tent.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. White duct tape.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Panda Film 2 - The Electric Boogaloo

• Like Like x 1
  8. its perfect, spray glue is good and versatile for blackout window repair in a pinch also

• Like Like x 1
  9. X2, I used the white Gorilla tape to seal my edges. I have a 4'x10 space framed in with 1x2's and covered with panda film, split 4x3 for veg and 4x7 for flower, both areas I sealed the seams with the tape and have had no issues.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Do you use the zipper door between rooms? Or do you have separate entrance to each?

11. I have separate entrance to each. I used 1" x2" lumber to frame in the divider and covered both sides with panda film so the white side was exposed on each side of the divider then used the tape on all seams. I thought about getting the zippers and know people that use them and have had good luck with them, just wasn't ideal for my setup. I have a simple drop curtain made of panda film to cover the entrance to each room, also with the white side facing in.

• Like Like x 1