Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Panama Red

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BrassMonkey81, May 13, 2007.

1. was panama red actually red? Are there any pictures of this in existance anymore?

2. It has the possibility of growing red hairs, but the actual bud is not red.

And no, this strain is not extinct, just rare.

3. ive seen a picture of actual red bud posted on this site on time, i highly doubt it was panama red.

im not going to go tracking down the pic. but i have def seen pics of red, blue, purple, n green bud on the site, flame all you want.

4. If you are talking about the giant red bud in a pipe it was a fake

5. White Widow No.2 has a big propensity to be tinted red.

6. I've had it once, best weed I've ever had.

7. It more than likely just had a shit-ton of red hairs on it. If you managed to find me a pure red nugget I would probably shit myself. You could sell that for millions. Unless I'm totally missing out a red-nugget fad.

8. look thru the GC photobook.. that shit had red buds in it foreals.

9. My uncle used to grow panama red, about 2 years ago, he showed me some bud that had only been crossed twice, it had so many red hairs we packed 2 bowls of red hairs from 5 grams it was so dank, he said that him and his friends always used the hairs for smoking and the bud for making brownies and stuff.

10. Panama Red was what we could get in my area back in the 70's. The bud is green but had lots of red hairs. I used to pick the hairs to roll a joint for me and my girl. Haven't seen any in years...killer weed.....

11. Smoked it twice while in San Fran.

12. It looks too good to eat.

13. Yeh, Postman owns. I'm sure if you grew your own, adding some red food dye near the end could tint it?

14. Lol you would get mad mold from doing that

15. Yeah man, marijuana != sunflowers. You can't throw dye in there and make it change color :p

16. But you can add extract to add smell and flavor.....

17. Panama red got its name because it was grown in the shade. Back in the day, if something was red, it was grown in the shade, if it was gold, it was grown in the sun. That's all, nothing special.

18. I remember that thread. Haha