Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Panama Red

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Full Flavor, Feb 20, 2007.

1. What are the genetics for the good old Panama Red? Im interested in knowing what it would take to create the strain without an actual P.R seed.

+Rep to anyone who helps me out.

Thanks.

2. panama red was just some good outdoor shit, prolly something like the good mids we get nowadays

so if i were you id use some good mids seeds(dark mids red hair shit)

or search wikipedia

3. he wierd this is a question because yesterday i was watchig the movie
    APOCALYPSE NOW for a school essay and the group of soldiers get to a random army station on a river and whatever
    and the guy goes up to the pplace to buy supplies and whatnot
    an was like can you get me soem "PANAMA RED" and i was like that must be a dank strain from those wierd jungle countries

4. in the new cannabis culture(#64) there's a comic on page 107 that shows the different strains of the 70s coming from mexico. panama red was a strain that looks like it's going up to texas (along with 'columbian gold').

just some trivia