pan cyan

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bigtg, Jun 19, 2009.

1. hey blades, im lookin to start my own grown of some mushies soon as soon as i get this new appt. and i wanted to start to grow pan cyans since i heard they are really potant. i dont know much about growin mush but i have a couple videos on google.video that i plan to follow but i just wanted to know if pan cyan are harder to grow than cubes?

also, there are a bunch of sites out there that u can purchase spores from; could someone pm me with a legitmate site that is safe and stealthy? spores101 seems good but has no pan cyans; btw im looking for pan cyans :p

2. ive used spores101 with success.. as far as pan cyan goes ive only found them in the wild... they make you trip but are deff not as cool looking as the cubes... they are all white and b4 i knew they were psilocybe, i used to pass them up when i was hunting.. had a good score tonight though off some liberties got about 60 grams fresh:wave:hope that helps some..
    (moral... id get some psilocybe cubensis -PESA- they are supposedly very potent of the cube variety and are very pronounced nipple on them..
    also are you new to mushrooms or just new to growing?..
    ill be back lol