Palo azul beats the test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by drosmoke34, Mar 16, 2012.

1. So I heard about this bark called palo azul that you boil into water like tea. I went out and bought 6 packs for $12 and boiled 1 pack into a half gallon of water. After I finished it, I tested myself 2 hours later and I passed. I'm on probation so I had been smoking heavily for 19 days straight and then I stopped for 4 days and drank the brew and passed. This shit is great!!

2. Palo azul is straight from god! Can't wait for that Medical doja laterr

3. #3 Thrak, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2013
    I KNOW THIS IS AN OLD THREAD, BUT I FIGURED POSTING HERE WOULD BE BETTER THAN STARTING ANOTHER PALO AZUL THREAD.

I know I don't have thousands of posts on GC or anything... but I am a real human being... who happened to smoke around .5g-1g a day for MONTHS. I have been unemployed for some time, rather tending to my plants and living a life of relaxation. Well after realizing that I needed a little more income to make ends meet, I applied at the local walmart(yuck). Not thinking about a potential drug test, I kept smoking as usual.

3/17/2013 1pm I got a call from Walmart asking me to come in for an interview. I had just finished my first bowl of the day and entered a panic. I stopped smoking.

3/18/2013 I went in for my interview at 11am. It went incredibly well and they stated that they were impressed by my previous grocery experience. Then they handed me a form telling me to report for a Escreen test within 24 hours. The time was 12pm noon.

Upon receiving advice from my friend about Palo Azul, I immediately went out to find it. Living in Texas made it easy. The local mexican meat market had loads of little bags of what looked like little chunks of bark. (5pm)I went home and started brewing 3 .25oz bags with a gallon and a half of water for 1 hour. (6pm)I then strained and commenced to drink the concoction steadily over the course of the night. By 1am, I had about 40oz of the brew left and decided to save the rest until morning.

3/19/2013 I awoke to my alarm at 8:30am. I immediately drank the remaining 40oz of Palo Azul tea over the course of 20 minutes. (9am) I began taking rapid trips to the bathroom to urinate over the next several hours. I was pissing so clear, I was convinced the dilution would raise suspicion. (10:15am) I took a Men's One A Day vitamin to hopefully add some color to my urine. By 11:00am, I felt like I had finally purged my bladder of the crystal clear diluted urine and it seemed to have the slightest tinge of yellow to it. IT WAS TIME. I drove to the testing station and arrived at 11:20am. I drank 2 small cups of water before the test.

My sample was fairly neutral yellow and inconspicuous. I was unsure of my results and went home around 11:50am. I knew the Escreen center would report the results to walmart within 15 minutes, so hopefully i would know my results sooner rather than later!

WELL I JUST GOT A CALL AT 2PM. I PASSED AND AM FINALIZING MY JOB OFFER RIGHT NOW.

if it worked for me as a CHRONIC DAILY SMOKER, it will likely work for you. I have seen lots of uneducated posts on this matter and figured this will be valuable to others who face similar situations. hopefully people will see this on google :p

i give it my seal of approval. take that for whatever you would like! CLEAN IN LESS THAN 2 DAYS WITHOUT APPARENT DILUTION.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I don't have a Mexican grocery store by me any thoughts of where I might get it? Maybe a Whole Foods? What does it taste like?

5. You could try whole foods or perhaps some organic hippy kind of store, herbal stores also. I would just try and ask the emplyees or managers if they know where you could find some. Also palo azul doesnt really have a distinct taste, it doesnt really taste great either with how bland it is. I've heard of people mixing it with sugar but it just taste like water and suger not really any better. Definitely better then the jello pack method for sure.

6. So this works for probation tests? ive got to give this a try  :confused_2:

7. Does Palo azul really work? I got a drug test between 8am and 11am on 6/20/2014. Please let me know any info

8. Is palo azul only effective for a couple days? If I drink it today and I'm not tested for a week will I still pass if I don't smoke after drinking it?
    Thanks

9. Will palo azul tea still work if you put sugar or, like, Splenda or somethin' in it?😱

-deniseisstoned

10. I can only fimd something called palo azul kidney wood can some tell me if its the same as palo azul

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. go to paloazultea.com they have the best tea (bark) there and are extremely dependable.

12. They drug test at Walmart? Of all places Walmart? Smh guess even shitty low pay jobs like Walmart require drug tests now. That sucks. Working for Walmart as it is would suck and you can't even do drugs to help cope with it now? Damn

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #13 NoPro420, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    I always have at least 1 oz of Palo Azul Tea on hand at all times. Randoms Suck Bad when All I Blow is Loud. I stumbled on to this website through many painfully paniced hours of research. Palo Azul Tea must have The Good because they are coming up on every search engine I use. For the last 7 1/2 months-Negative Always!! Works everytime for me.

Palo Azul Tea offers you a Get Out Of Jail Free Card!! http://paloazultea.com

14. Ok... Here's my experiences.. I first heard about Palo azul last year.. I was doing Tree work and I worked with nothing but Mexicans.. We would smoke everyday at lunch and every day after work.. EVERYDAY.. The guys I worked with also used cocaine on a daily basis.. I had to take random piss tests due to being in trouble and would only get a 24 hr notice.. I used to buy this stuff called Quick fix pro which is a guarantee pass every time.. Only thing is it costs 40 bucks and I didn't have it on this day.. My coworker tells me about Palo azul.. I was like FUCK NO LOL.. There was no way I'm trusting a 4$ price of wood for this lab test.. So I managed to get the quick fix pro.. From the time between that piss test and the next one all my foreman had to take piss tests for a cdl class they had to take.. I hear my boss tell them to get that azul.. Because the boss knew we smoked.. The next day the Mexicans had a containers with this shit in there.. So I figured there must be some truth to this... I asked how to prep it so I could use it on my next test.. Buy a pack of this bark and boil it until u see the blue tint.. I was smoking on a daily basis and had actually smoked a gram of ice just 3 days before this piss test.. So I drink this gallon of tea 24 hrs before this test.. I was I was on my 3rd piss of the day and there was color to my piss.. I took the test and it came back negative.. My ex is on papers and has to piss on a regular basis.. We smoke everyday.. It doesn't matter what you do and how much u do of it as long as u don't touch anything after u drink until u take your test.. I have never failed not even once.. Never had a questionable test either.. Dude up top is right .. This shit is from god.. I'm sippin on this shit right now because I have a test tomorrow..no need to give yall an update because I know I will pass .. I have passed the last 20 tests on this shit..my ex too.. Try it yourself and see..anyone who claims they failed is full of shit.. Unless u did it wrong.. But its simple boil one or two bags.. Doesn't matter lol.. I boil one.. And drink it 24-48 hours before test and don't do any drugs until the test.. I guarantee you will pass your test and fall in love with this tea. I made this account specifically to assure you guys that Palo azul is the TRUTH!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. And don't mix it with sugar.. I never have so I don't know

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 The Detoxanista, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    \n
    1. Palo Azul Tea:palo Azul has been used for centuries…it has long been prescribed by Myan Witchdoctors for a number of inflammatory and digestive ailments. It has been suggested that Palo Azul be used as a diuretic and remedy for kidney disease. Palo Azul is also known as Kidney Wood, Palo Dulce, Palo Santo .Palo Azul means “blue stick” in Spanish, possibly as a reference to the blue dye obtained from its wood. This blue dye was first used by Myan Warriors as paint to disguise them in battle. It was later recognized for its many Healing and Detoxifying properties. Palo Dulce translates as “Sweet Stick” and Palo Santo translates as “Holy Stick.”The name Kidney Wood refers to the plant's medicinal detoxification properties. Palo Azul is used as a Natural Herbal Remedy for kidney problems, such as bloody urine and kidney stones. This makes it extremely effective for removing unwanted toxins from your body. The perfect Detox Remedy!!
    2. Palo Azul has been used for centuries…it has long been prescribed by Myan Witchdoctors for a number of inflammatory and digestive ailments. It has been suggested that Palo Azul be used as a diuretic and remedy for kidney disease. Palo Azul is also known as Kidney Wood, Palo Dulce, Palo Santo .
    3. Palo Azul means “blue stick” in Spanish, possibly as a reference to the blue dye obtained from its wood. This blue dye was first used by Myan Warriors as paint to disguise them in battle. It was later recognized for its many Healing and Detoxifying properties. Palo Dulce translates as “Sweet Stick” and Palo Santo translates as “Holy Stick.”The name Kidney Wood refers to the plant's medicinal detoxification properties. Palo Azul is used as a Natural Herbal Remedy for kidney problems, such as bloody urine and kidney stones. This makes it extremely effective for removing unwanted toxins from your body. The perfect Detox Remedy!!
    Visit Us http://www.paloazul.co
    Follow Us http://www.paloazulblog.com

Attached Files:

17. I've never had an issue with a drug test after drinking Palo Azul. Its some magical shit. But it requires that you follow the cooking instructions and buy good quality Palo Azul. I get mine from azultea.com and it has always worked.

18. So my situation is a little different from the rest. I went in for a job interview today (12/28/2015) and found out they drug test. They gave me 24 hrs which would give up until about noon on the 29th. I usually just go the synthetic urine route but don't have the time or smoke shop around here to get one. So I been drinking palo azul. This is my first time using it. My friend uses it all the time but he gives himself more than 24 hours to do so. I've already drank a gallon and plan on drinking about half a gallon more early in the morning so I can piss about 3-4times before the test. Hopefully this works. I'll let you guys know when I find out. Wish me luck.

19. ok so I went in for my drug test on 12/29/2015 and I guess I passed. Just received a call from the job I interviewed with and they want me to start this upcoming Monday. Funny thing that happened was when I was at the lab pissing in the cup, I ended up spilling the cup and making a mess on the floor hahaha. Well some urine was salvaged and that's what was used. So I guess Palo Azul is the real deal. And it worked in less than 24 hrs. Don't get me wrong I was shitting bricks the whole time especially because I bought a home DT and failed it( well preliminary) and I took that about 3 hrs before the real DT. Hope this helps my fellow potheads. Additional info: I'm about 220 lbs 6'1'' and 18%body fat and workout often. Although I didn't workout a week before my test due to my moms holiday cooking. So I didn't get to burn any fat prior. I just straight up drank the Palo Azul (about a gallon and a half) and I don't remember if I mentioned how frequently I smoke but I smoke just about everyday.