Palestinians burns American Flag

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by myoung7189, Sep 22, 2011.

1. RealClearWorld - Reuters - World - Sep 22, 2011 - Palestinian anger mounts at Obama's Mideast policy

And this is how American College students reacted, earlier this year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUb_qvHX_wc]LSU American flag burning protest - YouTube[/ame]

How will this country react?

2. Perhaps if we treated Palestinians with dignity and respect (or, at the very least, fairly), they wouldn't dislike up so much. Just a thought.

3. What are you doing thinking, that's not what good Americans do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwOqKfEYTg]God bless America? and Fuck Pride *RIP George Carlin* - YouTube[/ame]

4. Sorry, I slipped. Disregard what I said, Palestinians (like all other brown people) are obviously just mad because America the best at everything. Fuck those losers.

5. i mean, i guess im "proud to be an american", but i wouldnt mind burning our flag once in a while. lol

6. [quote name='"Sunshine86"']

Sorry, I slipped. Disregard what I said, Palestinians (like all other brown people) are obviously just mad because America the best at everything. Fuck those losers.[/quote]

Now your thinking like an American.

7. Not trying to be a dick.

But these are the comments that make every other country shake their head when they think of Americans...

8. Um...it was sarcasm.

9. Ok well if it was, then I retract my comment (sorry if I sounded rude aswell)

I just hear that kind of stuff all the time when I am in the states.

10. Our flag is a symbol that shits on the true definition of liberty. For it's citizens, and the world's.

11. Eh, I'm sure tons of countries have countless reasons to burn our flag. Cant say I blame them one bit. :confused_2:

12. Palestine ain't a country :p they're Israeli's technically.

13. palestine > ISis RA saturnELle

14. You dont like it, then get out.

U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A

Boo Boo Boo

Go to hell hippie, go to hell. Go to hell hippie, go to hell

U.S.A U.S.A US.A

Get off American soil dirt bag

Get his flag

U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A

'Merica:cool:

15. all i see are a bunch of dumb motherfuckers...."dont feed the troll" as they say.

people who get overly patriotic are annoying.

16. Let me guess. Those people in the frist video are fake patriots who came out to party when osama got killed and are the same people that left all the fucking flags on the ground and street the next day. I say its time to give the Paletinians back their fucking country. Isreal can do what ever the fuck it wants beacuse we are backing them up.