Palestinian ambassador in Prague dies after injuries from blast

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Jan 1, 2014.

1. #1 Swills, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
    [​IMG]
    President Miloš Zeman and Jamal Muhammad Jamal, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the State of Palestine

http://www.jpost.com/International/Palestinian-ambassador-in-Prague-injured-in-explosion-at-residence-336781

This is breaking so no further information is available. A Palestinian ambassador was the target of a terrorist attack which is interesting because this is the first time I can recall an event like this happening. 

I know nothing about this man so doing a search yielded some recent results. 

Zeman´s words harmed Czech-Arab ties - Palestinian ambassador

The question is, what terrorist would gain from his murder?

RIP Jamal al-Jamal.

UPDATES:

CNN just put out an update saying the police are investigating the possibility that the ambassador was himself working with the explosives that killed him. Was the ambassador a terrorist?

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/01/world/europe/czech-republic-blast-palestinian/?hpt=hp_t3

From a Prague news outlet it's being reported that an explosion tied to a safe may have been accidentally set off. 

Source via Google Translate

2. What's a "Palestinian ambassador"?

3. #3 AugustWest, Jan 1, 2014

there are actually countries who view them as human beings and Palestine has ambassadors to those countries.

pretty stupid question that you asked..

do you get credit for it?

4. A former PLO member opens up a safe containing explosives?

At least it was him and not innocent people..

What do you mean by "Palestine"? Gaza?

5. So if the Israeli PM opened a safe full of explosives, it would be sad and tragic? He is far from innocent.

6. bibi is a former member of a terrorist group?

According to the OP, the dude is suspected of actually being involved in bomb making.

Reminds me of the Iranian who blew his leg up in South Asia a few years ago after a botched explosive device he made malfunctioned.

my bad..

i forgot they had their country stolen.

"at least it was him and not innocent people" what is he guilty of?

current member..

Once a member, always a member. Israel and the United States might as well be the mafia.

10. When was Palestine a country?

According to history, Arabs were the ones who rejected the partition plan, eventually losing the same war they began.

If OP is true, he was merely a PLO terrorist dying from a botched explosive device he was making.

11. You're disgusting.  The more I read your posts, the less I like Israel.  Before coming to GC and reading your posts, I cared for the well being of Israel, as most of my closest friends are cultural Jews.  I also wanted a decent outcome for the Palestinian people.  But now, I care less and less about what happens to Israel, thanks to your overall grossness and your past racist, biased and self serving comments about Muslims, Arabs, etc.

Israel has a much longer list of war crimes and crimes against humanity than the PLO
    but they'll run around calling everyone around them terrorists :laughing:

13. Disgusting, racist, shill; you guys are running out of names to call me ;p

14. #14 AugustWest, Jan 1, 2014

read your own posts..

or have someone read them to you, that may open your eyes as to why people call you these things.

like sometimes you ave to videotape a dunken idiot and show him the video the next day before they realize that are a drunken idiot.

15. Typical. Side track discussion with something to do with israel ..

For all we know, the "ambassador" could have been planning an attack on the Czech minister for discussing plans to relocate the czech embassy to Jerusalem.

16. #16 J-DILLA, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
    Your guys' reluctance to answer my factual points says a lot, no?

Stop hiding the fact that Arabs chose war over coexistence back in 48.

17. A lot of speculation that we don't know. Of course you are going down the negative side of the possibilities. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

18. Same with America. Everyone they encounter is a terrorist but nobody cares what America does. We are bombing countries we aren't even at war with, what the fuck..

America bombs country full of Muslims.
    America is too far away to strike in revenge.
    Israel is right around the corner.
    Israel is friend of America.
    Strike Israel.

Israel has a lot of their troubles to blame on their ally, America. Blowback is real. Every action has a cause and effect. Nothing is random, not even a little stabbing of a soldier on the street corner. Everything is connected.

yup..

common sense is a rarity in politics.

20. #20 Swills, Jan 1, 2014
    No, he's not suspected of bomb making. I only asked if he was a terrorist because wtf would he be doing with explosives in a foreign country, but of course that's what you read....

Right now the police ruled out terrorism and aren't sure if he was storing explosives in his safe or if the explosives were apart of the safe's security features. 

The explosives went off when he opened the safe so police are leaning towards it being apart of the security feature but at this time its too early to tell. If he was storing the explosives then why would opening the safe set them off?

For everyone else, why don't we just ignore Jdilla? His agenda is clear, trolling this forum.