Pale green leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NwGKenny, Nov 30, 2010.

1. #1 NwGKenny, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2010
    I flushed my soil with 9 gallons of water like 5 days ago to fix my ph and gave it 1 tsp of FF Grow Big and my plant shot up like a rocket. My leaves are kinda paleish green. I was wondering if it looked under fertilized. Not sure if i should feed it next watering or not.

p.s. I'm like 8 days into flower. Lots of pistils everywhere.

Attached Files:

2. it looks healthy to me try tuning the light off or so they are not shining on them and if they are still really pale they might need nutes sometimes they just look pale because of the light but just feed with nutes every other water and give it time if it seems like the problem is getting worse then you prolly have a problem as of right now they look fine

3. I was thinking the lights could be playing tricks on me. Guess I'm just paranoid.

4. is it your first grow? i remember mine i was watching over it like a new born baby so i had to tell myself to chill and it made it no problems lol

5. Hi, what strain is your plant looks real healthy to me, my first grow also, but mine are not looking as healthy, so you must be doing something right...lol

6. great looking grow...

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/706312-normal-possibly-overwatering.html

7. It's my second grow, but first female. I know what you mean.

Not sure what strain. It's apparently a heirloom strain from the Appalachian mountains area that a friend gave me.