Collab PaKoH & Korey Cotnam - Collaboration Mini Tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GlassOtaku, Jan 31, 2013.

1. In my opinion one of the most exciting collaborations of 2012 has to be the pieces made between the artists PaKoH and Korey Cotnam.

To go into a bit of backstory on each artist, PaKoH is a highly skilled artist known for his unreal abilities within the realms of sandblasting and image-etching. Since these techniques are usually preformed after all is said in done in terms of borosilicate-construction PaKoH has the ability to bring his wide variety of different styles into the playing field. You may know his work from the many Toro collaboration tubes he worked on with artists Snic and Slinger under the aptly named "FYC" aka "Fuck Your Crew"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Korey Cotnam is a Canadian based artist and is syndicated online throughout forums like Grasscity and Tokecity. As one of the few artists I don't know anything about, it's his skill which speaks voumes. Each of his pieces is meticulously made using only the highest grade colors, techniques, and more importantly welding techniques. Korey makes a good use of the newer "translucent" and "metallic" styled color hues to create an entrancing view, asking you to look closer at everything.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Once you begin to take a close look at all of the fine color-work and details within the pipe, PaKoH's finess begins to creep out... Deciding to go with his classic "elegant/classical" themed imagery, each section is delicately etched with beautiful streaming lines and "fluers de lis" patternwork.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The combination of PaKoH's almost "victorian" stylings to this contemporary styled mini tube give it a touch of finessé. Now rather than your best buddies coffee table, you can see this on the coffee table on Napoleons desk... yeah, Napoleon liked mini-tubes. :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This piece was made for PaKoH's art gallery show at the prestigious Goosefire Gallery in Long Beach, California USA. There PaKoH presented a wide variety of pipes and also non-functional. It is still available to purchase here.

2. Wow very beautiful, would love to have this in my collection.

3. I love KC works and not much of a fan of pakoh..but damn his sandblasting and kc work is insane! They can def create some beautiful tubes.

4. I'd love to have this bong. Shit, i'd be happy with that badass downstem :)

5. Thanks for sharing good information.