Pakistan Ryder micro cab

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by lbk, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Day 49 -

The leaves are reallty starting to yellow. The ones at the top even are purpling a bit. All trichomes are milky or clear, so I've got a couple weeks left.

She's a beauty, though.

Attached Files:

2. i've been known to cultivate a p-ryder in my day!

3. shes lookin nice and fat

cant wait to see her before harvest

4. Day 56 folks-

She's harvestable, but not yet amber enough for my liking. Flush began one week ago with molasses. Plain water today and hopefully harvest in the next few days. She is dense. :smoking:

Stay tuned ;)

Attached Files:

5. Quick bump/update for day 58:

The soil is starting to dry from the final flush, and I'm seeing about the right amount of amber through my 60x microscope. Also, the pistils are 2/3+ changed to orange.

Due to a certain schedule conflict, chop day will be tomorrow. Pics, weights and more to come.

I'm not going to talk any one bit about what I expect yield-wise. It looks to be ample for my purposes and I don't want to give myself any false presumptions going into harvest.

All in all, this plant is far healthier than my first. It will no doubt be some of the best I've ever smoked.

Attached Files:

6. that is a beefy little plant! Nice thick dense growth man, nice job.

7. shes lookin beautiful dude cant wait for harvest weight! :smoking:

8. It's harvest day folks! I will be doing all the cutting tonight. For now, I just wanted to show off some purple.

Thanks for all the compliments on her density. I feel what made her so nice was the intense light and fully balanced spectrum from the LED. If only the pics I have could show some resin.

Attached Files:

9. Nice, it's time for sticky fingers ;) if ya don't use gloves rub olive oil on ya finger tips to clean them after harvest.

Enjoy the murder :)

10. Thanks for the tip. I will be using powder-free latex gloves to reclaim any finger hash ("Charas" in Hindu culture). Is there a better way of going about that?

11. #51 I`M OUTTA HERE, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
    You'll need a much bigger plant for charas, all you'll get if ya lucky is a minute bit of scissor hash and sticky fingers.

Real charas is rubbing the buds or hermies between the palms to extract the resin,

12. Right. I'm just saying I want something to put on my bowl tonight. More experiment than a ploy for hash. But a similar concept to Charas, resin from the wet plant.

13. Harvest without gloves and rub your fingers and thumbs together afterwards, that'll give a little resin or freeze the trim and make iso. I do it every harvest and clean my grinder :)

14. #54 lbk, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
    I've been planning to run some form of hash with all the popcorn/trim. BHO was the plan, but I don't know much about other extraction processes.

15. Quick wash iso, then after trim clean ur scissors and fingers with the iso and collect it with the rest of ur extraction.

16. Here`s some iso from cleaning my grinders, you`ll get the idea from the pics and 10 minutes on google.

Attached Files:

17. #57 tds2n, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2021