Pakistan Ryder 4 feet tall

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Ftawizard, Jul 12, 2015.

1. I got a Pakistan Ryder autoflower seed for free from my local seed bank Xotic seeds and the company that sells Pakistan Ryder is world of seeds anyways I got it a lil while back I germinated it and it sprouted June 1st now I have never ever ever grown an autoflower so I treated it as my other mother plants coz reading up 18/6 is best light so I treat them the same. Now I'm at what day 42 and the thing is 4 feet tall and it can't be stretching because it grows basically till it almost touched the light I have burnt two leaves twice anyways day 42 still vegging not sure what up coz it's supposed to be 55-60 days anyways it's in a drip system 1/L an hour drip spike always on change the water weekly ph is 5.5 and ec is 1.6 I was using Dutch nutrient formula grow a+b but I now use Dutch pro grow a+b this plant is showing no signs of flowering or pistils yet I'm day 42 any ideas? I'm gonna include a pic so u all can see don't comment on the back ground lol and I had to move it to get a proper pic and it's under a 600 watt light with two mothers ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436653980.534441.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436654047.667425.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436654090.300435.jpg

So yea kinda interested in what's happening it's my first autoflower I'm also including pics to show I do know what I'm doing

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436654216.150383.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436654235.800864.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436654275.501313.jpg

Thank you in advance for any ideas or help

2. It looks like its hungry for light, but under a 600w it shouldn't stretch like that. Also looks like its more Pakistani than Ryder so maybe it needs a different light cycle, I've seen more than one auto than got mislabeled or just had too strong of photo genetics.

3. Fullmetal it was almost directly under the light until the last two days because it stretched up again and burnt a leaf I'm gonna be lowering the plant again but my ceiling is only 7 feet lol it's a foot off the floor and the light and ballast are one unit and is two feet it's at max height lol I will try more light with a second light but I'm positive it won't work as I been treating it like its stretching any other ideas anyone?

4. Break it in half, it will probably still grow. I had a plant basically fall apart one time and it kept on givnr with the little strings that kept the branches attached, even if you crack the stem it should be okay.

5. Where are the preflowers? I wonder if it's really an auto at all.

6. Lol it's an auto from world of seeds they only have Pakistan Ryder as an auto I seen the pack get opened lol the another one I have under a different light in a different house and it's 10 inches and day 41 but the dude that was supposed to watch and check it had the ph at 6.8 and it was basically stopped growing ..... I truly believe I can drive over thing 4 foot plant and then do a burnout over it then piss on it and I guarantee u that it will still grow lol I burned two leaves pretty bad and this thing barely even noticed I was like wtf lol ppl say autos are sensitive lol bullshit I say lol jk

7. I've got a Candy kush that started life very unhappy and ended up losing most of it's foliage with light burn and Cal-mag deficiency but nor it's got huge super sticker buds. And the fast and vast I've got going are monsters at just 65 days from dunking the seeds in water. (63 days from germination). They had the same problems but are ridiculously strong now. The root masses are incredible.

8. #8 Ftawizard, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2015
    Well this Pakistan Ryder is relentless it got light burn from the light being too close and it basically said fuck u light I win and it didn't even slow down growth it but burned the leaf so bad it was brownish and crispy as a real thin potato chip. Since the day Yesterday it's grown 3 inches in just over 24 hours

9. Ok well since my earlier post I have removed the 600 and put 2 400 mh lights I guess we will see how this works two 400 watt lights on 18/6 maybe more light is better

10. Sorry to ask a retarded question but I'm useing a mh for my mothers and autoflower when u guys say to induce 12/12 light do I have to swap to hips? Kinda a retarded question I'm guessing I do but being as it's supposed to be an autoflower means I don't lol soooo yea just had to ask

11. Do not bend the auto too much stress on autos herm them out! Best move it to edge of lighting area it could just be a tall phenotype. It often takes three months for many autos to even begin putting on weight on flowers so dont stress the age if it. Let it grow with less light pushed in the corner and watch for the preflowers.