Pajamas must have gone extinct

Discussion in 'General' started by liekz0mg1, Dec 26, 2008.

1. I don't know anyone anymore who actually buys REAL pjs. Not lingerie, underwear, big t-shirts, or the clothes you just so happen to fall asleep in. NO! REAAALLL PJS!

Have they gone extinct or have some survived?

2. think its just cause we arent little kids anymore

cause my younger cousins still wear pj's

but yeah totally true

3. No, you can find PJs...I don't think you can find sleeping caps though (I Googled 'em and they seem to be more common in the cancer/chemotherapy crowd :()

In the winter I sleep in lounge pants and a t-shirt

4. Well... I got a robe on. Comfy as hell :)

5. Sweat pants and a hoody are my PJ's. I'm not about to go out and buy some clothes specificly for sleeping seeing as I'm not too concerned about what I look like when I fall asleep.

6. I much prefer to just pass out in what I'm wearing, or I'll just quickly throw off the pants and socks.

7. the t-shirt of the previous day and flannel pants do the trick for me.

8. Easy there, Al Borland :p

9. The real question is what happened to onesies

But I always wear pajamas around the house before bed or in the morning... I sleep naked though

10. I just realized I don't own any PJ's! I wear running pants and hoodies to lounge, and my undies and a tee to sleep.

11. I guess I should've specified, flannel PAJAMA pants :eek:

12. I remember wearing the one piece Pj's with slipper things built in back when I was a little kid. Haha, good times.

13. i gots some flannel ones for christmas they are quite warm and i must say i enjoy them very much.

14. I wear pyjama pants around the house in the winter. Other than that, nope.

15. i sleep naked...

16. dude im wearing a robe right now i got for xmas...its sick

17. i wear boxers so my dick can breathe

18. I beg to differ op. I have a set of Peter Griffin PJ's, a Stewie one with Santa stuffing him in a bag, blue and pink striped ones, and some fuzzy and toasty warm leopard print ones.

Comfy as hell.:D

19. Nothing can beat the jammie jams for comfort, but only the pants, not a shirt person eh.