Painting the Leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by wd2006, May 11, 2006.

1. Will Painting the leaves of the plant have a effect on the energy uptake of the plant, I thought that maybe I could paint the plant brown so it would blend in with the trees next to it.

2. bad idea.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don´t be silly.

4. ROFLMAO This is the funniest shit i've heard in a while.... Dont paint your leaves you will only kill you plant.... stay safe

5. :eek:

That's a bad idea. I'm sure it won't work (the leaf would die), and I'd be willing to bet the chemicals would kill your plant if you painted enough of it.

6. wont the leaf asorb the chemicals???

try putting some fake flowers in it i read it somewhere.. it might just bring more attention i d k

7. There's a little saying I learned from a painter:

Little Johnny licked his paints,
    Said goodbye and met the saints.

There's all sorts of harmful/poisonous stuff in paint pigments. Without knowing the specific composition of any pigment (and what hazards it presents), the general rule of thumb is to treat paint as if it is poison... because quite often it is.

Besides, painting your leaves is just plain silly. Have you tried camouflaging your plants by growing them among other plants? Cannabis blends in with tomato plants okay, from a distance at least.

8. OP is 12 years old.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Yes. If you paint your plant, it will turn brown and nobody will have an interest.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. If true, should be removed from forums. Or the 2006 in the name could refer to the year mmj was legalized in California -- EDIT -- Oops. MMJ wasn't legalized in CA in 2006. My bad!

11. No, May 11 2006 is the post date.
    Prop 215 or the Compassionate Use Act was made law in 1996. So yea you are wrong again.

12. No, WD2006 is the user name. And since I generally read "OP" as 'Original Poster.' I assumed that's what you meant. But since you meant it as 'Original post,' some confusion crept in. Sorry about that.

Sorry to hear about your dog. The loss of a family member is always hard. :(