painting i did on friends' wall

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by dereklovesdank, Mar 17, 2009.

1. this was painted over like 5 minutes after this pic was taken because my friends are moving out. check the light socket towards the bottom right for size comparison

Attached Files:

2. Man, that's a damn shame it got painted over. It looks great. Reminds me of some of the doodles I do, but this is way better. At least you got the picture! :)

3. awesome dude, i been waiting to see some new art from you. You have such a unique style... you should bomb some walls, you got potential for street art ;)

4. thanks man, yah my style is very street artish and im always looking at graffiti for inspiration but the thing is i suck with spraycans! haha. actually, i did this wall by taping up the whole wall with masking tape and drawing the design on with pencil and then cutting it out and painting it. so it was basicially a giant stencil lol. but yah man i need to get some practice with cans because its something i really want to do.

5. pretty cool IMO

6. Man, if I was moving in there, I'd be gutted if you painted over that, it's freakin awesome! how long did it take you to do?

7. thanks man, i would say it took about 20 hours.

8. that is sick, its a shame that you had to paint it over.

9. That's beautiful, want to come over and do my wall? LOL

10. That's very cool... sucks you had to paint over it.

11. dont start graffiti, itll be the biggest mistke of ur life

12. Why? I mean, sure, tagging pointless shit is..pointless. But there is some amazing graffiti art out there.

13. Nice artwork, I would of paid for something similar on my wall =P

14. yeah, graff is cool and all but i had got me going down the wrong path...
    there would be nights where i would just go bombing with 2 other heads from the crew "TSK"
    and it would be fun, we would hit billboards and rooftops which was kool and those were fun nights, but then u have the other times where ive had to run from cops and hide in the woods, then theres beef with other crews and if u get areested, which i did eventually, its a bullshit fine over 1grand usually, mine was $1800...and like 80 hrs of community service...
    plus goin to county or stayin over night in the holding cells isnt too pleasant an experience either...so i can see wat he means by saying it will be a big mistake in your life....i deffinetly changed mine thats for sure.

15. thanks for the compliments!

16. Awesome job mate, keep it up +Rep

17. OMG that is so sick I can't believe you had to paint over it :(

18. I just made this from your picture. My current desktop. :D

[​IMG]

PS: Sorry for odd resolution. It's my laptop's.

19. dude, thats the shit! it looks fucking sweet with color. did u use illustrator?

20. wow thats pretty wild. nice work