Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Painting a Musiac

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Einstoner, Jul 26, 2006.

1. I'm going to try and start a suggested music forum so feel free to post your oppinions!

I'll get the obvious out of the way, Any sublime or 311 seems to be made for chill smoking environment. And of course a little of the Marley.

2. are you serious? haha check out the music hall man. sorry if i'm completely misinterpreting what you're saying here but it seems like you want a forum dedicated to music?

3. Oops! i'm very sorry i didn't realize there were so many forum choices. I'll spend a few days getting a feel for this place before posting a new thread next time. Once again i apologize for making this thread