Paintball?

Discussion in 'General' started by endolitematrix, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I play a little, enough to own Squad busters, and a tippman 98

2. been playing for 11 years and 6 of that was Pro Ball with Nexus and Shockwave Canada.

Currently Own 14 markers and 6 of em are custom built autocockers.

3. I wish I could play paintball but I don\'t even know where to start.

4. Go to a local field and rent the equipment, play for a day and see if you like it.

5. ive been playing for 4 years, i play regional tourneys and stuff.

phate: thats damn cool, do you still play pro ball?

6. Started up my own team and we\'re workin on sponsors...I still play the major events, just not on such a major team...I have a knee injury at the moment so thats preventing me from playin pro-ball.

~EDIT~ Diggin the bunker king pic torbo. Currently trying to get bunker king to sponsor my team...love their clothes...

7. holy shit i was just gunna post,

i just picked up a smart parts ion, a freak kit, a 68/4500 crossfire tank, an Empire Reloader B and a CP Unimouint for under 700 dollars :)

well the Ion is leaking kinda pissed but hell i love paintball

Paintball is pretty big in BC? cuz when i move there in a few years i just wanna be able to mountiain bike, sbowboard and paintball

peace

jeff

8. WoW...what a surprise...another smart parts gun is leaking:rolleyes:

I hate smart parts with a passion and im not surprised AT ALL that the Ion is leaking...they cut just about every corner you could cut with the ION and its soooo poorly assembled (DONT TAKE IT APART UNLESS YOU HAVE A FULL PARTS KIT) that not even I (some one who has been teching all kinds of guns for the past 7 years) could get one of those POS\'s to work and stop leaking...

Not only that but it is a cheater gun...I hate ramping with a passion and I will never buy a marker with ramping technology...I play x-ball every once in awhile and I piss people off by using a pump and kicking the shit out of them...

SELL THE ION AND GET A COCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.