Paintball!!!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Snooka Snooka, Mar 31, 2009.

1. #1 Snooka Snooka, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    As many don't consider it a sport... It is. We do have an official pro league (The PSP) . It's a long shot but if there's anyone else out there... post up.
    Favorite team?
    Favorite player?
    What's good with paintball in your life?

For me...
    I like Philly All Americans and the Ironmen.
    My favorite player would have to be Tim Monstressor from Philly or Thomas Taylor from XSV.

Post up some pictures of you playing, your favorite team, your guns, or anything paintball related.

2. I just started ballin' again

been going out everyweekend for the past 5 weeks :]

ive been out of the scene for a lil over a year and i come back to no NPPL or XPSL!!!!

3. Im on the same page as you man. But now they have a new nppl that the pro's own, which i really dont get. But paintball has one problem, its a sport based on dumping loads of money during a time when not too much money is bein thrown around. Doesnt stop me from going and playing though lol

4. #4 youngsteezy, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    ive been outta it for awhile too, but i will post my setup! i also have a tippman A5 w/ flatline :smoke:.

[​IMG]
    odessy O3E, Dye mask, dont know the tank, stock barrel, evlution viewloader 2.
    anyone got their setup?

i never really got into watching it.. but i do love playing! its been a minute though.

edit: i resized the photo... idk why its still huge. sorry lol.

5. i think ima start to play with some field down heres team

gonna play the wcppl SD event in may

[:

6. I'll be getting back into it when I get some money this summer. Can't wait to merk people left and right :)

7. I just play for fun. Just a weekend with beer, some ganj and paintballing. SO FUN. Never thought of professional p-ball, even though I'm pretty good, but maybe thats just among my circle of friends paintball with.

8. Haha, yeah you might be good within your friends but the pro level is so hard. Not trying to rain on your parade but it takes alot to get to that level. I'm hopefully driving to Castle Conquest at the end of this month, gunna be a fucking blast. 80 fucking dollars a case though, good thing I've got my pump.

9. Ballin' at San Diegos newest field

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEODaMGPAv0]YouTube - Ballin' at GECKO[/ame]

im the one wearing cammo/black/red in the snake

10. #10 GhengisChron, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    i knew i would have a use for this picture.

[​IMG]

i sold those guns about a month back and now i just shoot a J2Legacy. pump play is where its at!

11. I love paintball. Me and my squad are actually going to go to a tournament in California in June.

12. I would love to play paintball but I don't know where to start. :confused_2: I don't have any friends that play paintball. :/

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A year ago at caps

14. you dont have to have friends. show up to a popular field and you'll be meeting people in like 3 seconds
    talk to people who have been in the game and see what they recomend as far as gear goes for whatever style you like to play

15. I like to try paintball. I wish I could try it sometimes with my friends. I wonder how messy and hyper I would get.

16. Truthfully...
    Paintball is the one sport that alot of the people who play it, pour all their heart into it.
    At first, it seems like a hobby. It's too addicting. soon it becomes a lifestyle.
    All your money. All your time. Everything goes into this sport.
    You make new friends. Some of these people even become best friends.
    On the field, whoever is at the end of your barrel, is the person you hate the most.
    The only thing you want to do is stomp their sh!t in.
    But off the field or after the point, you turn back to regular friends.
    The BEST sport that i've ever played. hands down.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Word. East Coast Army.:)
    Sorry for the big pictures. I don't know how to edit them haha.

17. it used to be an obsession for me I poured all of my money into my new gun jersey playin pants everything.
    but then it just got way too expensive. The field I went to upped the price from costing me about 50 bucks to play a day to about 125 bucks a day and I just said hell no. Now I haven't played in about a year and a half.

plus I got into MMA and thats my new obsession that could pay off more in the long run

18. oh man.. how i miss paintball. i used to play Axbl in new york. had to quit to leave for college..been thinking about getting back in. wish it wasnt so expensive.

19. Yeh. Paintball is expensive. you really have to commit and really have heart if you want to play it. MMA could seriously pay off in the long run, hopefully it goes well for you.

20. thank you.
    paintball used to be the only thing I loved. I would play it, watch it, read about it, anything. But now it makes me sick just thinking about not being able to afford it. Playing frontman my gun always got beat to shit, so everytime I turn around I have to pay for some new fix.

but like I said MMA will pay off way more. In paintball you pay for paint and shoot it out and pay for more its a never ending cycle of money lost. But in MMA you will have the skills you learn for the rest of your life