paintball

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ivan loves doja, Aug 9, 2008.

1. I love that anno.

2. Tippmann A-5 with flatline stock and a barrell shroud

3. yea the orange anno is fuckin bomb until you wana play in the nppl (i think its the nppl?)
    they dont let you have orange guns.... :(

4. NPPL and pro paintball, for that matter, has a lot of bullshit rules. and THAT is one of them.

5. thank you for confirming that haha. and yes bs jus like our mj laws...

6. Yeah, i have a PM5 with a 45/45 tank, and a halo.

7. currently shooting a Dm7 w/ 45/45 crossfire and Empire b2. I've played on assortment of psp gpl and npl events, old crew i used to roll with took 2nd gpxl event. Been sponssored by eclipse in 06. fun times. the sports more addicting than coccaine.

8. Damn you got a nice setup. Im guessing you played front with your 45/45, most people i know at least have a 68. But 68's are a bit too big for me

9. thanks man. yeah i do play front, either snake or d's. Dm7's are air hogs to the extreme.

10. I dont have a gun, but im looking into one because when i played with a few friends once it was really fun!
    Anyone got any advice on what to look for in a first timer gun?

11. #51 SloppySeconds, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
    Oh man i used to be all about paintball a few years back did tournaments and all the good stuff, cpl, cfoa, pbc. good times, good times.

I had a Russian Legion intimdator, stiffi barrel, like 10 fucking pods. I played back, just throwing the paint like there was no tomorrow. It was the shit.

Me and my old Matrix, im on the left.
    [​IMG]

My Russian legion when i got it.
    [​IMG]

12. Tippmann 98 Custom with:
    E-bolt
    14 inch SmarParts Progressive
    Rufus Dawg double trigger
    Crossfire 68/45
    Empire Reloader
    Starfire Bolt

13. tipman a5 flatline barrel and i wish i had some dank to photograph but im broke:(

14. Hahah I couldn't even imagine playing stoned. Shit I think my last setup was a karnage shocker,xfire 68/45,and a halo with watever barrel i had as long as it was 14".Definitely wanna get back into it.Also pb aint that expensive if u how to work it.

15. Post pics of you guys playing so we can judge your aggness.

Haha..

16. how much are you tryin to get for the ion?
    PM me if your serious an maybe we can work somethin out.

17. I haven't played in a while, I used to play recreationally

WGP 02 'Cocker (Red)
    Ricochet agitated hopper
    Pure Energy compressed air tank... 3800psi? Something of the sort

Tippman A-5 (Black)
    Stock hopper. Stock everything.
    Same tank.

18. 2006 team at psps world cup (im the second one over form the right)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This was late 07
    [​IMG][​IMG]

19. Imho the '98 custom doesn't live up to all it's hyped to be I've heard lots noobs bragging about them.. no offence.

I got a A5 stealth. Awesome when playing in the forest.

Me and a few friends are gonna start speedballin soon, any body have any suggestions, something w/ an auto trigger perhaps?

20. if ur gonna go speedball....ditch the tippman.get a speedball gun. something small.