paintball

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ivan loves doja, Aug 9, 2008.

1. i have an ego etek with halo and an air america 45/45 carby. how bout the blunt riders?? anyone ever heard of em? and who here plays stoned? i dont think i could because my reaction time would be shit ahah

2. i have 2 05 Intimidators. Dragon 2.5 and Russian Legion

3. #23 FrankDaTank89, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
    man, i used to be all in paintball but i got out of it about 2 or 3 years ago, because back then, it was just way to expensive for me. if i could get the initial money to buy all the gear again, I would defiantly get back into it.

I had the best angel ever made, the g7!

angel g7, halo b with cheetah board (the board was the shit, it was like $130 alone!!), freak barel kit, etc, check it out (took all of this for pics when i was selling it)...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

haha, the board was so cool on it, it even game me the current air temperature outside..

[​IMG]

oh and about a year and a half before that, i had this tippmann a-5 that i put tons of upgrades into. flatline barrel, dye titanium barrel, ricochet hopper, nitro/compressed air kit, the e-grip, and a bunch of other stuff i cant think off the top of my head.

4. used to have a 2k5 shocktech timmy with a stiffi 14'' barrel and a halo b

5. paintball is sick i wish i could play on a team..

6. Havent played in a minute because the finances aren't right, but I used to play on 804 Killaz. Nothing big, just a D3 CFOA team.

I've got a DM6.

[​IMG]

7. Nice to see the ball community isnt dieing.

I shoot a 06 Evil minion ups virtue,sling trigger,14 ul, Back up etek

tanks 68-4500 , 45-4500

hoppers Halo b black, 3 empire b's 2 for sale brand new if anyone wants

I basically have so much shit around i wear alot of xo industries clothing.

I sell xo paint, sponserd by badlands

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=4915398539 my teams site.

If anyone is lookin for gear etc hit me up.

8. I used to play like 3 or 4 years ago. Used to shoot timmies and angels, but I stopped playing because it was too expensive. I want to play really bad though. I am thinking of getting a used Proto 7 and a tank cuz thats all i need to start playing again.

9. I've just got a spider shutter with electric trigger and a custom chip for unlimited ball speed. gun is completely upgraded to the teeth and ive also got a Halo hopper.

10. i played airsoft....no lie...every time i played airsoft...EVERYONE there is a COMPLETE douch who thinks theyre in the army...lol....every time me and my friends wnet there they always wanted to fight us...idk why

11. i got a pm6 with lucky board, pulse and a 45/45. when i shoot it its like cutting threw butter :p o and i also work for planet eclipse :D

12. hook me up wit an ego dawg

13. '07 NXT Shocker w/Empire Reloader B(izzle). Loaded it with the freak back, and a NDZ no rise. The shocker has alot of haters, but I love the fuck out of it.

Here's a pic :

[​IMG]

14. does that mean you will tech my etek for a gram of some sticky? :p

edit: forgot the quote haha. directed towards kyle187

15. I havent played in a while, mostly cuz it just got too expensive for me,
    but i have a Tippman A-5(with RT), an APEX barrel, a SP Linear barrel(20 inch i think), carbon fiber wrapped 68ci tank(3000 PSI) and ive got a custom jersey and pants and such, and a V-Force Grill mask. im pretty sure thats it.

16. spyder imagine fully auto, cant use in tournaments tho, o well its fun to toke with your friends till your so stoned you cant feel shit and then go play, you shoot so much you forget you actually shot

17. haha im sure we can reach an agreement :p

18. hahah nice! who here has played stoned? people can obviously do it. for example. miami rage, stoned assassians, blunt riders. i don't think i would be able to snap shoot. hahha.

also on a side note who this greg hastings tournament paintball maxd is fun as hell when your pretty blazed?

19. i have a blue ion that i never use and i am trying to sell it if anyone wants more details pm me. but it has 14" freak barrel, q-lock feedneck, smart parts on/off.

and i have a blue invert mini, 16" dye ultralite, empire reloader b2, draxxus 68/45

and an 05 angel speed with eclipse on/off, ccm feedneck, 16" dye ultralite, eggy II, pure energy 72/3000 (huge ass tank).

the mini is my baby though. i rarely play anymore though, and i still have like 6 more cases of paint i have to use.