Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

paintball

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cs_shoota, Jul 12, 2003.

1. lol, i got banned from the nation, same kinda server... but for paintball instead of pot... but im glad i got the city now!!!!!

2. i liked playing paintball a few years ago but i stopped playing. i always wanted to try it high but i would probably just shoot myself to get out and chill haha.

3. I play the paintball. I'm KrazyAsian from PBNation.

I gots... a Superman STO Autococker and a Mini-Timmy. I've been playing competitive for a while... first NPPL 10 man when I was 14. Currently, however, I'm not on a team.

I know of a few people on these boards from PBN...

-WT

4. I used to play paintball, unfortunately, unless you are really into it and join a great team or something, most of the people that play it are about 16 years old and very immature.

5. Paintball rules, never tried it high though. But back to the military thing, I would think it would suck to be in the service and weed would be one thing to make it better.