paintball gun

Discussion in 'General' started by Dazedandconfuse, May 8, 2006.

1. i use to be really into paintball, i worked at a paintball field and i have friends that travel the country playing. dotn even bother with those low end guns, if your serious just buy a used timmy, a 45/45 or 68/45 and a reloader b.

2. Tippmann with a flatline barrel is fun to shoot.
    I have one, and a spyder romeo.
    Rodeo is pretty good too.

3. i love the feel of a matrix and if i ever got back into paintball its what i would buy.

i have a cocker and have to admit i dont like it all, there are so many better guns and i have 1200 invested into my cocker.

i have seen one flatline barrel system and it sucked floppy donky dick. by the time teh ball got to me I could see it coming, then i read i book, then i moved out of the way. I asked the kid if i could shoot his gun with the flatline and was amazed at how such an expesive barrel can not only slow down teh ball so much but also be so inacurate. a good barrel is worth all the money

i also second the carbon air tanke and halo B if you plan on speedball, if not a 40buck revy will do fine and save you money.

4. I'd get an Ion/Stiffi/Halo/Wrapped 68/3k/unimount, it wont cost over a K and it will be a mad fast setup, its what I had before i sold it the other week.