Paintball Gun Advice?

Discussion in 'General' started by PeacefulStoner, Jun 21, 2012.

1. I used to be really into paintball but sold all my gear a long time ago, and haven't really kept up with anything in the pb world since. Now i really wanna get back into it and don't know where to start. You guys have any suggestions on what gun to get? Also i'm on a budget, like $250 at the most.

2. Ive used to b big into paintball too, but i as well stopped and havent played since...
    I only remember the spider paintball gun thats it... I have no clue if they have came out with any new and improved since.
    You should google some paitball guns, im sure you can find some in your price range that you like.

3. my lil bro is selling a $300 paintball gun idk how much but its good. ill hit him up

4. Look into a smart parts ion or a good starter gun is any spyder. My first was the spyder pilot

5. Wow I wanna start up with paintball... Shit looks fuckin intense.. Can I go to a field and rent all gear and guns and shit? How much would it cost you think?

Sorry don't mean to derail the thread, this just reminded me of my interest in PB haha, it hasn't crossed my mind in yearsss

6. [quote name='"dom12"']Wow I wanna start up with paintball... Shit looks fuckin intense.. Can I go to a field and rent all gear and guns and shit? How much would it cost you think?

Sorry don't mean to derail the thread, this just reminded me of my interest in PB haha, it hasn't crossed my mind in yearsss[/quote]

They can supply you with a paintball gun and paintballs, most places dont supply you with body gear so i would wear smart clothing.
    I think it costed 50 dollars for renting the paintball gun with one bag of paintballs.

7. Awesome dude, thanks.

Hopefully it don't hurt too bad because it's gonna be hot as fuck this summer and I'm not trying to wear a thermal with a sweatshirt over it and I don't wanna have a fuckin' heat stroke while I'm playing hahaha :laughing:

8. [quote name='"dom12"']

Awesome dude, thanks.

Hopefully it don't hurt too bad because it's gonna be hot as fuck this summer and I'm not trying to wear a thermal with a sweatshirt over it and I don't wanna have a fuckin' heat stroke while I'm playing hahaha :laughing:[/quote]

Yeah it gets fucking hot whereing that shit, but its worth protectin your bare skin lol. Sometimes it gets to hot and your just like fuck it.
    But it sucks when people freeze there fucking paitballs, ive gotten shot in the top of the head by that shit and its like getting hit by fucking rocks... Such dicks, luckily only had this happen once.
    After a full day of playing paintball the next day your body is going to be hella sore from just running around and getting shot :3

9. What kinda douchebag freezes paintballs lol... Sociopaths these days :rolleyes:

10. That is a myth—paintballs are composed largely of vegetable (or similar) oil and will not freeze.

11. #11 Spaced, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
    [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Yeah it gets fucking hot whereing that shit, but its worth protectin your bare skin lol. Sometimes it gets to hot and your just like fuck it.
    But it sucks when people freeze there fucking paitballs, ive gotten shot in the top of the head by that shit and its like getting hit by fucking rocks... Such dicks, luckily only had this happen once.
    After a full day of playing paintball the next day your body is going to be hella sore from just running around and getting shot :3[/quote]

If you had gotten shot with a frozen paintball in the head, you wouldn't be here to type that.

Most paintball guns can't even shoot a frozen paintball, it will get chopped or shatter. The force of a good gun, coupled by a frozen paintball would cause internal injuries/bleeding any where on the body, also it would most likely have enough force to crack your skull and kill you.

Edit:
    I stand corrected. They can't freeze, as the poster above me brought to our attention. I was going on speculation of what would happen, I'm glad someone set us straight.

I still stand by my guns though, if a paintball COULD freeze, and you got shot in the head, you would die.

12. #12 DeletedUsername123, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
    Get a classic Tippmann 98, they are under $150, and are as good as you are.

Whenever I go, I only wear shorts and a t-shirt, and it only stings for a little bit, but a friend of mine had on 3 layers left covered in bruises...

Where I go it's only $30 for a semi-auto and 50 paintballs to start with, plus it's all day. But I know another place that's the same price, but it's for only 2 hours and you get a pump action gun, so it depends where you go.

13. #13 BlazingZombiess, Jun 21, 2012
    [quote name='"Sunshine86"']

That is a myth—paintballs are composed largely of vegetable (or similar) oil and will not freeze.[/quote]

Your wrong, kuz they were 100% frozen i picked it up off the ground after 3 nailed me in the fcking head. Some paint is, not all paint it dude.
    Some paintball paint has anti freeze paint to avoid people freezing there shit.

14. #14 BlazingZombiess, Jun 21, 2012
    [quote name='"Spaced"']

If you had gotten shot with a frozen paintball in the head, you wouldn't be here to type that.

Most paintball guns can't even shoot a frozen paintball, it will get chopped or shatter. The force of a good gun, coupled by a frozen paintball would cause internal injuries/bleeding any where on the body, also it would most likely have enough force to crack your skull and kill you.

Edit:
    I stand corrected. They can't freeze, as the poster above me brought to our attention. I was going on speculation of what would happen, I'm glad someone set us straight.

I still stand by my guns though, if a paintball COULD freeze, and you got shot in the head, you would die.[/quote]

I can promise you,

It makes them extremely hard, because the liquid paint gets frozen, it's almost like you're shooting balls of ice. It's extremely dangerous and possible to break bones and severely injure somebody by shooting frozen.

I agree with you, but i didnt get injured just swalloned up

Theres a forum website on this and people talk about freezing there own paintballs! Lol

And i would know if i got shot by a frozen paintball or not and i 100% did.

15. [quote name='"dom12"']What kinda douchebag freezes paintballs lol... Sociopaths these days :rolleyes:[/quote]

And yeah its a very douchebag thing to do,
    They have added anti freeze to most paintballs know adays to avoid this, idk why the people posted that they cant freeze and that its a myth lol, its not.

16. That shits no myth man, i've gotten hit by frozen paintballs. One time it didn't even bust open because it was rock hard, i picked it up and it was cold to the touch

17. ^^ dude i no sunshine doesnt know what hes talking about, its 100% not a myth LOL i laugh at the people in this thread who said they arent able to be frozen and how its a myth.
    People need to no what they r talking about before they start talking like they no.

18. I don't know what I'm talking about? I played D3/2 NPPL and PSP for five years-I've forgotten more about paintball than you know, kid.

19. #19 PeacefulStoner, Jun 21, 2012
    But you can freeze paintballs...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IHA1xoMVYg[/ame]

20. [quote name='"Sunshine86"']

I don't know what I'm talking about? I played D3/2 NPPL and PSP for five years—I've forgotten more about paintball than you know, kid.[/quote]

You obviously dont know what your talking about Mr. Big league, you can freeze paintballs! Ilmao
    I play paintball too! Lol but your so very wrong.