painkillers+sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheKushMasta, May 23, 2009.

1. okay so occasionally ill just pop some percocet or vicodin.but then whenever iv tried to have sex..it takess a looonnggg time like to bust.Not that im saying its a bad thing cuz my girl will go crazy.But im wondering if this is with everyone, is there something that makes u do tht
    i havent rlly researched it or anything

2. oh yeah, if i take oxycontin its hard to get it fully hard too
    but hey thats the price u pay

3. Definitely. When me and my girl take vicodin it takes both of us forever to get off. We dont even bother trying to bone on painkillers anymore.

4. Also some anti depresents have the same sort of effect.

5. Haha ya she was on Zoloft for a year or so and it made her sex drive almost non existent. So glad she's off that..

6. taking pills is almost as bad as whisky dick.

7. I have to say that the worse for me like this is codiene. Like, it happens time to time with other painkillers but that stuff makes it so hard to simply keep it up. Which was determined the hard way, but yeah, now I don't even bother. But yeah, I agree that it is a side effect of the pills, as for it being a bad thing...if you get a nut off in the end, tis always worth it.

8. I can't take painkillers then have sex, it's virtually impossible for me to get off, but if my boyfriend takes them he stays hard FOREVER! It starts chafing my vag and that is no good.

Walking the next day is painful.:eek:

9. its not very pleasurable, you cant get fully hard and it takes forever to nut, its almost like you have to force yourself to finish lol

10. Man painkillers will make you dick softer plush seats. I was on percocet this one time back in high school. Broke my leg in 7-places. So a gal came to cheer me up literary but I was too HIGH. My dick was lights out....AVOID at all cost when it's for cooter!

11. it's pretty much common knowledge that pain killers have sexual side effects

12. I'm surprised you even got a boner with painkillers. aren't they suppose to mellow you out? make you feel almost numb? i could definitely see how the painkillers are giving you a longer time to bust your nut.

13. Screwing on opiates is the best.

You can last all fucking night and its so amazing when you bust after going for so long