Pain

Discussion in 'General' started by Snowleapord, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Hi guys I smoked a cigar for the first time in awhile and didn't relize u shudnt inhale it and now when I breath behind my heart there's kinda a pain tht I didn't notice until I smoked it what do u guys think it cud be

go see a doctor...

3. The feelings gone basically do u think it was just my body reacting to something it's not used to

4. #4 cball, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014

if you are worried, go see a doctor.

edit: DO see a doctor...you inhaled tobacco smoke...a known killer. Tobacco kills the smokers and those that inhale the second hand smoke.

SEE A DOCTOR!

5. I'm no professional or anything, but I believe these are the symptoms of a Chestburster.

The aliens have likely hatched, we're doomed. :cool:

6. After reading your post I've come to the conclusion that you have brain cancer

7. I can attest to this. It was aliens. Trust me, I'm a medical professional.

8. This guy is a medical professional man... You HAVE to listen to him. Goodbye OP :/

9. dude i love you! Thats so badass how you are walking across america

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Thanks man. Tonight is actually a bit scary

11. You need to find a random homeless person to cuddle up with, yo. Or a hooker. Speaking from experience homeless people are cheaper.

12. loled

Put it down to your body telling you not to smoke a cigar again.

13. Go check the thread. I got one for free. But I ain't cuddling with his smelly ass

14. its most likely just your lungs reacting to the harshness of the smoke cuz you do know that they arent meant to inhale smoke, right?