Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pain when im smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jonathanyuhyo, Apr 18, 2010.

1. so this has happened quite a bit for me over the course of a year. ill be smoking, maybe 3-4 bowls in. ill stop smoking for about 15 minutes, and then suddenly ill just start hurting somewhere. like my jaw, ive got TMJ, and my jaw will just start aching really bad. its turned me off from smoking a few times simply because i dont wanna have to put up with random pains and getting a bad high. so what can i do about that? its doesnt happen EVERY time, but maybe 75%-80% of the time, it does.

2. hmm well considering weed is supposed to help with relieving pain it shouldnt cause it. but a little while ago, everytime i would toke i would have pain all over my legs but it went away. how long have u been smoking for? if u have been smoking for awhile and the pain always comes back then its a sign that u prolly shouldnt smoke

3. does it happen often when you don't smoke? Could just be a coincedence.

4. ive smoked on and off for about a year now. smoke steady for about a month then not smoke for two. as for the pain being there ALL the time, its not. haha i need to figure this shit out by tuesday, first time to smoke on 420, wanna make it as good as possible. =P

5. have u been smoking blunts or any tobacco cuz that may cause it

6. i smoke tobacco now but the pain was there before i started smoking cigarettes.
    and i smoke out of glass or metal pieces, never smoked a blunt.

7. idk man u might wanna get that shit checked out

8. I don't know if this is similar but I actually have a herniated disc. Normally I'm able to walk upright just fine but after smoking weed my body seems to kind of let go and I walk around a little hunched. Weed is a muscle relaxant. Get your shit checked out.

9. I have TMJ that is really bad right now and I get a similar pain after i smoke, I think it is from the sucking motion when inhaling, I always use a bong and find that when I suck in those big hoots, it would create bad pain in my jaw and ear. I have only been toking off joints and bt now and i dont get the pain anymore

10. I've had a similar experience the other day on 4/20. My head really started to throb and I kind of got a paranoid thought that something isn't right up in there. Then I decided to let it go and enjoy the buzz.

Stop smoking for a day or so and see if the pain is still there. If it is then go to the doctor, if it goes away try smoking again.

Hopefully it goes away.

11. When I smoke weed, my nipples hurt. No fucking joke. kind of a mixture between pain and pleasure.
    but mostly pain.

12. Dude, me too! :eek:

13. Doesn't weed make your tits bigger of something? I feel retarded asking this lol. :smoking: