Pain tolerance?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mendi769, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Does anyone have a high tolerance to pain, when I was a jr in high school I broke my arm playing football played another play didn't bitch about it he'll barely felt any pain. When I was drunk one night I branded myself hell I was drunk lol but the next morning I felt alright didn't hurt to much. I was just wondering if i have a high tolerance to pain or I'm superman. And who else has a high tolerance to pain?

2. These guys

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGab9Ux34A4&feature=related]Qigong demonstration - YouTube[/ame]

3. When I was younger I definitely did. I once went, working and partying and everything, for seven days with a partially collapsed lung. After working a brutal factory job for the better part of a decade though and getting older I say fuck pain at this point. I feel like an old man and I am only 30.

4. [quote name='"SuperMonkey26"']When I was younger I definitely did. I once went, working and partying and everything, for seven days with a partially collapsed lung. After working a brutal factory job for the better part of a decade though and getting older I say fuck pain at this point. I feel like an old man and I am only 30.[/quote]

That's pretty bad ass man except that you feel old now

5. Well, I've put myself through some hell over the years but I've since quit the shit job recently and quit a lot of the other things like being drunk for years on end so maybe my body will mend itself. Although my best friend has always been pretty healthy and never really drank or done any drugs. He is 36 now and says it only get's worse so who knows.

6. get fit man. makes you feel a million bucks... i used to have a decent pain tolerance, i do boxing now and take hits and it dont hurt but i think thats different. but i have a pretty bad ass mental toughness does that count? when i was younger my little brother let me run and fly kick him in he chest with both feet, he got nailed and stood straight back up.