Pain relief :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Boffin, Nov 29, 2004.

1. :wave: OK Today I pulled a muscle in my lower right abdomen *real* bad... it sucks! Gonna go smoke a bowl so that I can sleep alright, anyone else had anything like this? Feeling kinda shitty :( But! I checked and it's not a hernia or anything serious :) Just gonna be hobbling for a couple days.

2. Ah, that sucks. Oh well, at least it gives you an excuse to smoke some green goodness lol. :)

3. yeah, i never smoke before bed, because i never have more then a 8th so i gota make it last

4. i always make sure i have a couple codienes or hydro's laying around for when i need some pain relief, which has been often since i started to skateboard again... :smoking:

5. ^^^ same, i fuckin hit my knee on a ledge and it got all swollen and shit, smoked a blunt and 2 bowls and it felt all better and i skated the rest of the day

6. Nice to know I'm not alone hehe. Greenhit, your signature is oh-so fitting for this thread! :)

7. I used to keep some pain pills for a rainy day, but then it rained lol.

I remember when i had my wisdom teeth out a few months back, i took a few light hits of some good nug, and that mixed with the pain pills made me feel like a million bucks. A million bucks who was bleeding all over his face haha.

For the pain of a pull, i would lay on a heating pad whenever possible. The heat relaxes the muscle i think. Streaching it out hurts, but it makes me feel better too.

8. I can't sleep unless I smoke, if I don't it can take me hours to doze off. MJ is excellent for pain relief. I use it for pain alot.

9. will it relieve pain in whatever hurts, like not temporary but long term. My back is always sour but it's not as much anymore and i don't know if i'm just slowly healing or the MJ i've been toking a few times a day helped.