Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pain relief for my dad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lghtnsurf, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Hey my dad has been a heavy cigarette smoker for yeas and years, he's had multiple heart attacks and recently had open heart surgery. He's never done weed but has strong pain and recently asked if weed woud help him at all? SHould I let him smoke some to help with pain or is it best to not let him try smoking any after all his past effects with cigs?

2. Don't smoke, vape! :D

or edibles!!!

3. I say let him try it
    its more healthier then cigs that's for sure
    and hopefuly relieves him of his pain aswell so win win I think
    and try to get him a vap to smoke out of might be good idea too

4. eh i dont have cash for a vape, all I have are joints to roll a small pipe and a medium bowl. Im sketchy about it because I dont have him to get used to inhaling again and go back to smoking when theres no weed around. Also, i suck making edibles.

5. #5 OvaltineJenkins, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
    well, if you don't mind seeing your dad with chest pain coughing go right ahead dude :devious:

6. so you wont learn how to make edibles to make your dad's pain go away?:(

7. tell him that there is a safer way than smoking.
    After you tell him about vaporizing , he should be inclined to giving you the money to buy him a vape.
    go buy a MFLB.

8. Look buy a cheap vape, just do it.
    Smoking DOES cause problems when it comes to heart conditions, not as much as cigs, but all the same it will.
    V A P O R S T A R
    There it is - one of the cheapest on the market and fits right into existing bongs.
    You can buy one with a bong there too, still cheap.

If it's not worth $50 or less to you both though, then there's not much concern there.
    It'll change things for the better, so just do it.

You can make nice edibles with the post-vape too as long as you don't actually start burning it or over-vaping.