pain killers

Discussion in 'General' started by lman_15, Mar 27, 2005.

1. ok well i have Endocet with oxycodone and acetam... i heard you can get messed up off ocycodone and have been on erowids but there isn't much... its

Endocet 5/325 mg
    oxycodone/acetam

thats what it says on the prescription so how many would i have to take... i also have a couple of tylonal 3's...

i also have

Apo Naproxen 375mg
    Naproxen 375mg

will that do anything?

arthrotec 50mg/200 mcg
    diclofenac/misoprostol

2. bastards!!!!

i hate you all...

al i can get is co-codamoll...

3. Take 4 Oxy's And Youll Be Flyin

4. whats acetam? does it control the amount of pills you can take so that if u popped alot of them you would throw up or o.d. or something or what does it do? and what dose would make me puke or w.e.

5. Naproxen wont really do shit, its just perscription streinght aleve.

6. Leave all the other shit alone stick with the Endocet with oxycodone.

7. i want to take some Endocet how many would i have to take to trip plus i'm goin to smoke a joint after... also whats a lethal dose of acetame cuz i don't want to take to much... whats Endocet like when you take it?

8. I got Endocet with my knee surgery. Kinda the same feeling of being drunk, at least to me. Awesome in school. I took too many in a short period of time and I ended up throwing up though one time.

9. i personally wouldnt go over 1500 Mg but you can get away with more..how much more.. im not sure. If you want more of the good stuff (opioids) you can try the cold water extraction to get rid of the acetaminophen.

10. so whats the dosage with Endocet? if theres Endocet 5 mg per pill how many would get me buzzed and how many would get me fucked? i heard 20mg for the first time so that would be 4 pills... so in that would be 20mg of oxycodone and 1300mg of acetam so i'm still under the lethal does i might just take 3 and a half just to be safe... (please correct me if i'm wrong)... also, how should i take them? should i just swallow them, chew them, or break each pill in two and then swallow each half? I'm pretty sure they would have some sort of time release coating on them but dunno... i've done weed, hash, codeine, and dxm how extreme will the high be if i take 20mg and then smoke a J?

11. please some one reply... trying to keep this post alive...

12. Well, I can't tell you because I don't know how high your tolerance is But I been using these for months and sometimes I take 12 at one time..not normally..but it depends... i just took 6 now..its cuz i just woke up and same with weed, the pills work on that way to..empty stomach..still dizzy from just wakin up..u feel extra nice.. and i got endocet TEN/325 so you'll be fine..take the full four. or take 3.see how u feel. then take 4 next day. if u can handle it..keep doin the little dosages until uve acquired a little tolerance to take more..but hey, why do that when u can feel the same feeling off of just 3..so just start by taken the low doses and if u do this on a consisten basis..eventually ull HAVE TO take more to feel the feelings/effects,..thats not really a good thing but whatever u do boy..

13. you made an account to respond to a 4 year old thread?

..niiiice.:smoke:

14. 5mg endocet... 4-10 pills will get you fucked up. i get chill after two. but i haven't done painkillers in about 8 months. i've taken up to like 12 in a 6-8 hour period, but i wouldn't recommend that lol