Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pain-killers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gold_Kush, Mar 13, 2009.

1. #1 Gold_Kush, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
    I've smoked weed before, but i just have a question about pain-killers. How addictive are they?

Thanks and sorry for the short topic. Wait, you're all stoner's like me, you don't want to fucking read a huge novel of a topic, heh.

Also, this is my first topic or post, so you could treat this as an introduction tread and say welcome or something. or not, douche bag... -_-

Just kidding.

Thanks.

-Zach

2. hey man dont mean to be a douche but this should be in the pandoras box forum, but on to your question. once in a blue moon isnt bad, dont make it a habit though, they are more addicting then what they seem! use with cation

3. Depends on what type of painkillers you're talking about. All painkillers are addictive, I think, but some more than others. What type of painkillers?

4. I'm kinda new, i didn't see that board, sorry. It's Vikadin, but that's not how it's spelled and spell check's not doing it's job.

5. no harm no foul :)

vicodin is hydrocodone. which is also in lortab. brett favre was addicted to vicodin a long time ago lol thats a little fun fact for ya. just dont go crazy with them you will be alright