pain killers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JahGanja, Mar 3, 2009.

1. i plan on trying pain killers for the first time on friday... either oxys or vic's im not sure which yet and i was also planning on smoking...so i was wondering what the best order in which to do these two things are...

1)smoke then pop them
    2)pop them then smoke while im waiting for them to kick in
    3)wait till i feel the pills to smoke

thanks!

2. i smoked during the come up, high, and till the feelings gone.

but if ive only got a little herb, ill wait till the pills kick in, feels amazing smoking when your loaded.

3. Some people say that third choice is superb. Personally, I've never mixed the two.

Also, oxy's are my friend, but others say vics are better to start with.

4. I'd say smoke coming up, peaking, and on the way down as already mentioned. Its a great combination.

5. Pills first then if you wish venture off into weed. For meal the weed high will kill the subtle warm euphoria buzz of opiates unless I'm nodding hard. It's your first time will a pain pill get the full effects of it alone so you know then smoke if you want!:hello:

6. I prefer to smoke then pop pills cause like ^ said the weed can take away the warm fuzzy feeling, but IMO only if smoked afterwards.

7. if you have never done them before, start as small as possible, and take more if needed. no need to go for the gold the first time. tolerance is a bitch with oxycodone. if your not smoking through all three steps, you might want to wait till you feel it. I say this because if you are nauseated itll relieve it, or you can nodd out if you are smoking good enough trees. it prob took me 5 mins to write this because of my pain meds but thats another story.

8. You know funnily enough I have never experienced this on any dose of any pain killer even when taking fairly high doses of oxycodone. Is this uncommon?

9. If you have a tolerance, no. If you only do them every once in a while and if you take 5 percs and don't feel like puking your brains out, you're lucky.

10. I took 15mg of OC for the first time last night and during the comedown I literally felt like I was holding in puking for an hour. Not fun.

11. Damn dude really? Even when I didn't have a tolerance it took me at least 30mg to feel sick and probably 40mg to make me throw up.

12. i have never got sick on opiates, i dove in the deepend of the opiate pool so i never get sick. I have tried every opiate out i can pretty much say that. i have really bad back problems so ive been in the game for a while

ive seen kids throw up, but i keep it down

13. Yeah, I've never really had nausea on any amount (mg) of an opiate. Only a rarity if I consumed a lot of APAP though.

14. during the comedown of what? you must have a very low tolerance, something you ate or even your body size. even when i had no tolerance i could do 40mgs easy, im also 180lbs and my girl would get leanin on 5 so.

15. blew 40mg my first time and didnt fel sick just gotta smokey smoke a bit

16. Never tried vic's but done oxy's 3 times first 2 times 20 mg and 3rd 30 mg. I usually wait till i feel the pills kicking in to hit a bowl or too. I dont like smoking before especially if you take a smaller dose because the weed effects can actually overthrow that of the pills in my opinion. First time dose i suggest 20-25mg to feel real good.

17. As others have stated, just wait to feel the pills. If you want to get the true feel for a drug, don't start out mixing.. first time I smoked herb I was drunk as hell, and I really didn't get the feeling for pot for a long time because of that. Now though.. I'm good to go. :smoking: