Pain killer

Discussion in 'General' started by cannabis, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Anybody get headaches when they smoke a lot?

If you do what do you take? just aspirin or something unique?

2. bump~

I don't have a headache anymore.....had it untill this morning
    but i'm still curious on what you guys take

3. i just ride it out :)

4. Yeah i ride it out too.

The damage which most over-the-counter analgesics and anti-inflammatories to to your body is wholly not worth it in my own opinion.

5. Take some oxycodone

6. That's what i did last night thinking it would go away but when i woke up this morning (only got like 5-6 hrs of sleep) I still had it and it was worse...

Finally i got outta bed and popped enough advil to kill a baby zebra :)

7. Nahh dude, I dont think I'v ever gotten a headache while smokin, but I stick to the dank. I hear people sayin they get headaches when they smoke schwag/mids so it could be that. If your smokin the good shit then id take some ibuprofin.

8. hmm, maybe you should see a doctor.

Then again thats my solution to everything.

I work in trades, so i have a killer health care plan, i never pay a penny.

And when i do it's like loose change for my medication

9. Nahh i wasn't smoking mids or low quality...i got it from being dry for a while then smoking a lot daily

And i don't need a doctor i'm use to headaches, use to get em all the time when i was a teenager.

I just wanted to kno if there was anything i could take besides the regular stuff...

10. All the more reason.

11. As far as I know it's not normal to get a headache just from smoking bud unless it's not good quality. so I would go see a doctor.

I'm like Rasta though, my health care costs nothing but pocket change for meds.

12. maybe but i don't get headaches anymore i found out why i got them as a teenager and it's stopped all together

And a lot of things can cause headaches and they don't have to be physical (ex. stress)
    and aspirin did the trick so i still see no need for a doctor.

13. Your choice man, you have to deal with the consquences.

I mean if health care is readily available to you, then why not?

Oh well, best wishes for your health! :)

14. hey Rasta Man what trade are you in been thinking about one myself hopefully electrican

15. ^^ Professional joint roller right?

16. that would be an awesome trade but it would kinda suck all those joints and you cant even smoke them :cry: but it de nice to be around weed all day

17. I bet your hands would get wicked tired hhaha :rolleyes: Who says you cant smoke em?:smoking:

18. Plumbing. But I secretly like electrical better.

If I could do it over again, I'd have become an electrician. It's more money quicker, the materials are way cheaper per job.

I end up working on all kinds of trades. It's a general contracting company. Been doing alot of refurbishing jobs. Alot of 100-year old properties, worth alot of money, but grossly outdated. Lots of demolition and building from the joists up.

I've actually been considering taking a 2 year college course. It's like a crash course in electrical, that way i can actually be liscenced.

It's been a hobby of mine too. I learned handiwork from my grandfather and father. My dad was worked in electronics and have an affinity for electical work. I've been doing it since i was about 8.

At the time, i knew plumbers made real money. The real money is in repair though, as where in electrical, recently there has been a huge demand for various reasons in construction.

It's not so much for the money, So i can worked more heavily in something i enjoy more. I think I may be in the financial situation to be able to support that.

Haha sorry, stoned and babbling.

I should just erase all that and put "plumbing"

19. all my cousins are gonna be electric engineers but I really dont have that type of money plus Im really getting into growing cannabis and electricity is a must so is plumbing(hydro) lol doint really care what I do as long as I get to post here on GC and smoke my cannabis everyday im okay

20. Engineering is alot different. You need university for that junk.