Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pain in chest day after smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whitechocolate_420, Jan 17, 2017.

1. #1 whitechocolate_420, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    Im new to smoking, probably started about 6 months ago. I smoke, not terribly often, maybe two times a week. But this weekend I smoked 3 days in a row. Now its monday and I have a tightness/pain in my chest when I laugh, cough, or breathe in really hard. Is this normal/should I be worried?

Sorry for the noobish question! :thankyou:

2. #2 generic98547, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    You got the cancer :( rip brah

Don't worry wouldn't sweat it

• Like Like x 3
  3. Ya it's normal.

For the first year when I smoked a couple times a day, no bad effects happened to me ever. About the 2nd year of daily smoking, I started to feel like I had asthma, it was more difficult to breathe, but nothing worse, I kept on smoking, then about the 3rd year I started wheezing often when I breathed and felt a tightness in my chest and it became even more difficult to breathe, and I started coughing up black shit on a regular basis. The only thing that stops this from happening to me is to take a long tolerance break, but just how these symptoms crept up on me in the past, they will always come back slowly as I smoke more and more. Nothing bad has ever happened to me besides a day or 2 of not being able to breathe enough to do anything, I even wen't to the hospital once when this first started happening, and they couldn't find anything. It shouldn't be surprising that smoking can be bad for your lungs man, that's just a fact of life and you have to learn how to accept it or take tolerance breaks when it happens to cough the shit out of your lungs.

• Like Like x 2