Paid online surveys, anyone really do these?

Discussion in 'General' started by Purged1234, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Not a spam post..

Just wondering, do any of you blades actually do this for some side cash? and could give me some legit sources.

I'm not trying to become a millionaire off them, but i don't know where to look for the real ones. If some people could throw me some legit sources...that'd be awesome =)

2. there was a day over the summer when i was readin up on all of them and i guess you can make money it just takes a long time and u gotta sign up for offers and then cancel them

overall jus a pain in the ass for a few dollars

3. you got to sign up for stuff and cancel em?

What about the ones for huge corporations like walmart, etc.

Theres just so many fake ones out there, wondering if any blades who are into this could set me up with a few sites to get me started that are real, so i could get some side cash going.

I don't come from a rich family, so i need to do everything i can to get by. =)

4. tried them but after 2 weeks i just earned 1$ and u need like 10-50 to get the money lol

5. i used to use opinion outpost. i actually got a $10 check 2 weeks after using the site.

the only problem is the surveys are long and they usually find a dumbass reason to disqualify you at the very end.

6. They aren't worth it. They either don't pay out at all or just pay a few bucks here and there.

7. bump, i did some research and found atleast one legit company

www.mysurvey.com

but it takes like 1000 points to get 10$, and 10 points per survey, and there is a cooldown between surveys. However, the longer you're a member and the more surveys you do over time your points earned per survey are increased, the cooldown between surveys reduced, and the more surveys you can do within a given cooldown period.

So like you start out not making really anything at all, but over the years it can turn out to be really good to you.

It doesn't cost any money at all to sign up either, and it has a huge following.

If one company like this is out there, surely there has to be others, right? =/

If i could get 3-5 sites that are legit like this, i think i could pull in some decent side-cash over the months.

Can anyone hook me up? =/

8. I used to belong to a website that was like treasureblabla.com. You sign up and decide which surveys you want to do (there are also things on there like trails that you can sign up for, etc.). They actually made it into a game and kinda of fun. If you do anything like this, I first suggest that you make a separate email account just for surveys and different stuff because they will spam the hell out of your inbox. Another big problem with these sites is, like the one I was on, they didn't pay out until you reached $40 dollars. Well, in order to make $40 dollars you have to do it everyday for like a month.

In the end, I never got paid after a few weeks of spending ALOT of time doing these and I realize that it just definitely was not worth it.