Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paid-Member?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iloveweeddotnet, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So does anyone know what the paid members forum is like on GC? What does, "it is not indexed" mean? Is just a secret forum for hook-ups? Are there actually people on there and a lot of threads?

am i allowed to ask these questions?

2. good question im wondering too.

3. pay and find ouuuut! oOOoooOOOOoo!!

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

it worked for me

5. so no answers... hasn't everyone else been wondering this?

6. it has more features and stuff. no hook ups and shit i dont think. more forums, you can make your profile better i think, etc. plus you help GC out and look cool.

7. Why would someone who pays to get access to a part of a forum tell you what it is, when you didn't pay for it?

Pay and find out.

8. Incentive....maybe if one knew what they were paying for....they would be more interested in paying for it..lol?

9. [​IMG]

lol. ^ been here bout 2 weeks and look at youre rep. :laughing:

10. Getting access to a secret... That's the incentive. :rolleyes:

11. It's great, you'd have to be an idiot not to be a paid member

12. It's a private area of the site available only to paid members and moderators/admins.

No, it's not a secret forum for hookups because asking for hookups isn't allowed here and the same rules apply in there. :p

Not indexed means that posts in there are not available via a search on GC and are not available on search engines such as Google.

This is good for people who want to post on GC or share their grow without their posts being available to the public.

And yes, there are actually people on there and many threads. I'm not sure exactly how many people, but I'm guessing it's probably in the upper hundreds at this point. :cool:

If you have more questions, please take them to the General Feedback forum. :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.