Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paid for registered shipping but hasn't been updated

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frosty09er, Aug 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. This is my first time buying off of grasscity, I ordered my bong August 11th with registered shipping, and it shipped August 14th, Currently its August 21st and for the past week it says its been in Spain, I was curious if anyone else ran into the same issue and how long it took to ship? I'm super excited but very impatient lol

2. It's a good thing anticipation is exciting- you got a bit more of a wait. I think my order took three weeks. Don't fret about the tracking right now.

3. Oof thats crazy, hopefully it comes sometime this week. I live in NYC so I'm hoping it'll be a little faster since I'm pretty sure customs is here

4. When there's no movement during shipping, the package is usually sitting in customs waiting to be processed. How soon you get your order depends on how long it takes for the package to get through customs where it's shipping from, and the destination country.

A couple of times my order was delivered and the tracking still showed the package sitting overseas, so there was a delay in the tracking info being updated.

Hope you get your order soon!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Thats good to hear, thanks i'll update when / if it comes lmao