Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

paid for Half O of Northern lights Got 12.9 grams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwistMe&Burn, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Whats uuup yall:wave: this is my first post on here but Ive been searching the forums for a few weeks now..

Anyway, Im a female college student whos been struggling to find a good dealer ever since I got on campus. Im no longer a fan of regs so I began my search for a connect w/ dank and refused to smoke until I found one.

Weeks pass, Im smoking mids then come across an old friend(i guess) whos in the same dorm with a northern lights hookup to a grower. I do $200 for a half O which is a good price for NY. The kid says he has no scale so I bring mine weight it out in his room and it comes to 14.6 grams. Deal I say! but it turns out that when I get back to my room its only 12.9!!! I had not reset my scale from earlier I guess:(

Should i be pissed off i got jipped by a few nuggs and not buy from this kid who was a middleman to begin with, flip what I have and purchase another half O with my profits or chuck it up as a loss and be happy I got 12.9 of Northern Lights for that price and just blaze:smoking:

Attached Files:

• w1.jpg
      w1.jpg
      File size:
      548 KB
      Views:
    • w2.jpg
      w2.jpg
      File size:
      581.8 KB
      Views:
    • w3.jpg
      w3.jpg
      File size:
      544.4 KB
      Views:
  2. cant really get mad. who ever fill the bag could have just made a mistake and you weighed it in front of him so if he knew it was light he probly would have said "i know its half a O no need to weigh it"

3. wow i need a hook up for dank fuck i usally pay 30 dollars for a g of dank :(

4. Well you could tell him what happened and ask for another gram, but if the person is a jerk they may say youre trying to rip them off. You know its a good dealer if they believe you and make up for the missing bud

5. 200 for a half o Of nothern lights, thats an awesome freaking deal

6. everyone gets pinched sooner or later. just don't but from that person again.

7. watever its ok, you still have 13 grams of some incredibly dank shit

8. sucks that the prices are so high in ny and your always getting the same green strains ;(

9. 200 for a half isn't "an awesome freakin deal" anywhere your paying 20 a g for 10gs and getting 4gs for free pretty much or in her case 2.9gs I'd talk that shit down to 190 180 ish.

10. if im not mistaken, you said you weighed it in front of your dealer and it came out to 14.6. then when you brought it home it was 12 point somethin...

not really much you can do cause what he saw was 14.6 on your scale, so when you say it was only 13 hes gonna think your trying to gyp him or something..

its only gram, dont sweat it, good deal anyways. next time be more carefull

11. Tell him what happened and if he's a decent dealer he'll give you the next one for 180

If anything happens when i get a sack my boy always hooks it up the next time.

12. where you live it probably isnt but where im located it is and its still 20 a g over here but oyu looking at the same old kush strains

13. 30? Thats a terrible deal, are they full or cut short? Where I live its 20 a g and I'd say thats pretty bad.

14. haha you don't know me at all and you come on here and say just because i can get a half o for 180 its the same old kush strain? Buddy people all around the world get deals better then that all the time Just because your gettin taxxed doesn't mean were getting worse weed. Im getting an oz of trainwreck tomorrow for 280 im pretty sure thats not just some same old kush buddy. ;)

Step your game up and then insult me without knowing who i am. thanks...

15. ^agreed but once agian its all about location in south carolina i was paying 15 for 2 grams and i really didnt have any solid connects at the time and then i move back to new york and found a old friend that sells and im still payin 20 a gram so its all location

16. your fault there.

17. Here's what I would do...

Smoke up those beautiful 12.9 grams...and when its time to buy a new sack, just bring up your shortage in a comical way.

Something like this...

"Hey thanks again for the hookup last time...DANK shit! Ohya...im such a blonde! I forgot to clear my scale from the last time I bought a sack...so I ended up only getting 12.9 grams instead of fourteen! Im a spaz!"

Then offer to smoke out your dealer....Chances are that you will be on his good side after that..blame yourself and not him

18. spot on, your dealer isn't ripping you off at all, next time you buy just make sure you set your scale beforehand

19. It's only a G.
    It's an awesome price.
    It's dank as hell.
    Smoke it & forget about it!

20. I say it dried out a little bit.