Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paid 20 bucks for this. Did i get ripped off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Arjoon, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Ripped off or not

Attached Files:

2. maybe maybe not

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Define ripped off - if 2 people bought identical amounts, one paid 20, the other paid 30, i'd say the 30 was ripped off

Philosophy

4. Well just wondering if thats 2 grams or not

5. Difficult to tell from the photo. How big are your hands

6. looks spot on to me mate, dunno what you are so worried about

7. they look pretty dense as well

8. You got what you gave money for...is your receipt wrong or do you have complaints to take up with customer service?

Sarcasm aside there is no metric universal standard for a dub in weight but currency always means $20 = dub.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. just buy a electric mini scale

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 weederer, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Just smoke it and then determine if you were ripped off or not.

• Like Like x 1
  11. By the looks of it hell no you didn't. Certainly not by east coast standards.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Are you in a non-legal state? If so then around my area that'd either be about right or a little more than average for $20 pending who you get it from. Either way enjoy it!

13. By East Coast standards...they got off like a fucking bandit. $20 for a G here...UGH

14. looks aight smoke it and chill

15. Ripped off in my book is is left with something that you paid for that isn't what it supposed to be meaning it's not cannabis or they took your money and you got 0. Paying too much for high-quality cannabis is just that it's all about supply and demand a guy will try to get what he can get for it obviously he's in it for the money so if you can get $30 a gram so be it that particular person does not have to patronize him nor transact with him but people will still pay. It's all about what people are willing to pay the but fact remains that looks like some pretty decent cannabis for the money to you or me that might be a good deal or a bad deal, it's all about perception.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app